Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!

Go down 
+5
Hathor
claytoncavaliers
teddyhugz
AngelWings
Firecracker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:10 am

Both hours????  CRAP!  I didn't set my tape up for two hours!!!!!!!!  pullhair

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Yes it was a two hour premiere. I specifically mentioned it in my post above too. I missed the first 35-40 minutes so I have to watch later today. I missed the big breakup scene. I'm not watching it. The first time they broke up was enough for me and seeing Blaine with Dave was gag inducing so no I'm not puting myself through that! Anyway I'll post more once I see the whole two hours.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:47 pm

I didn't see your post before I set-up my tape.  I just have the first hour and 9 mins.  I will have to find out where I can see the second hour.....

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:29 pm

So I watched the entire first hour and rewatched themselves. I ended plopping over the breakup scene as I intended to and I'm mad at myself for going against my better judgment. I don't understand Blaine and Dave. Ugh!

I do love these newbies. There great especially Jane and Roderick. Argentina are interesting in an odd kind of way but i like them.

Sue? Bletch!

The gang together!!!! I love you

I don't like pissy Blaine.

Love Will and baby!!!

I'm glad Kitty is still around. I miss the others though. I hope they return at some point at least once.

Those are just a few of my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 9:03 pm

Teddy Will and Daniel was my favorite part of the whole two hours I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Love seeing Will so happy with that little cutie.  Emma better be in some of these episodes.  if The Millers is indeed canceled and she hasn't got hired elsewhere the show better snatch her up for some so we can get a very happy ending for Will, Emma and Baby!

Yep Sue blech Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad   I am tired of her and all of her meaness

Loved the unholy trio back together. Quinn, Santana and Brit were so good. Artie sounded good to. That number was hot and it is freaking laughable that it didn't get noticed especially by the horn dog football players. also it cracks me up what Kitty said of the three girls who honestly looked better in their uniforms than the school cheerleaders look in theirs. Kitty just jealous of those three for sure

I am glad Kitty is there and understand her bitchiness towards Artie.  The writers screwed them up when they went all NY and had Artie totally forget Kitty so it is good they brought that into this season so we could get closer on that a bit.  i wish they were still together cause they were adorable together.

Blaine and Dave together turns my stomach.  i start to think Blaine did it to hurt Kurt since he said he would never forgive him but I pray that is not the case.  I hate what Ryan has done to Blaine.  When he was first on the show he was a larger than life.Confident, strong and open gay man.  When he and Kurt got together things were still great but then the season came where they decided to make him a year behind Kurt so to keep a really strong singer still with the Glee club,(that may not be the case but it was really weird when it was put out there that he was not graduating the same year as Kurt and the others), and then Blaine was changed.  The writers screwed him up and it makes me wonder what Darren did to piss Ryan and writers off Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad   Back to Blaine and Dave.  I had heard Dave will not be in the whole season so i pray he and Blaine break up and we can have a happy ending for Kurt and Blaine.

For Rachel I have to say I am kind of irritated they are making her like a victim.  She screwed up plain and simple and Karma bit her on the butt.  She quit NYADA cause of her pride, She got her dream role on Broadway and she screwed that up by lying to the boss and not showing up for a show and then she got greedy and quit said show to do the tv show.  She brought that stuff on herself.  She told Will she wants to get back to her dream on Broadway I just hope she didn't burn her britches for that.  I swear I hope we find out as the season goes on that she just felt lost without Finn and just gave into the sadness of missing him.  It would make things a lot easier to get with her if that is the case cause right now all that went on is just not the Rachel Berry that fought so hard for every single thing since season 1.

Oh have to talk Becky here.  I am so freaking tired of her and the rudeness.  Where is the sweet Becky.  I blame Sue a lot for this Becky who is so rude to people.

Shannon  praying  shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:50 pm

Angel, the Unholy Trinity number with the help of Artie was fab!!!

If I'm not mistaken didn't Kitty actually break up with Artie prior to him going to NY? I could have sworn she did or that she at least brought up her concern of maintaining a long distance relationship.

You are indeed right about Rachel. She shouldn't be playing a victim. If she's a victim it's a victim to her own decisions. She messed things up all on her own. She decided to quit NYADA. She left her dream job because she got too big in the head and wanted more. I too hope all those bridges on Broadway weren't burned since she said she wanted to go back. It's going to take a lot though to make a return. She's got to learn many things before that because I don't think she's completely learned just yet.

Blaine and Dave turns my stomach as well. I'm never going to be okay with that let alone accept it because that whole situation is totally NOT okay. Blaine really is a very different character now. I agree with you there. He was such a strong confident person. I know everyone has their insecurities though. I know Blaine to start didn't know anything about relationships so I can see him having insecurties with his relationship with Kurt but the insecurties and changes to his character are a bit much to get a grasp of. He is not the same.

That moment with Will and baby Daniel was precious. I do admit to feeling sad though when Will told Rachel he didn't have the fight in him anymore and that he had to do what he had to because of his family now. I blame Sue completely. I want to see her get HERS!

Becky, well I love Becky but dang the girl is mean. Another thing Sue screwed up. She wanted to be a role model to Becky and make her feel strong and important but there's certainly better ways to acheive that than by making her a bully.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:15 pm

Teddy i so agree with the heartbreak when Will told Rachel that. It for sure is all Sue's fault. Her hate for the Glee club turned her into the biggest bully and her target was always Will. She did all she could to break and hurt him. I am glad he is thinking of his family but it makes me so sad that he has given up his dreams and just is doing stuff just as a job to provide now. I don't want that for Will and I doubt Emma wants that for him either.

Last season Kitty and Artie did talk of things but they didn't break up and then when all shifted to NY and there was the time jump you didn't hear of Kitty at all and Artie was sleeping around. I was like what the hell where was a break up between he and Kitty?????

Yep Quinn, Santana and Brit still got it!!! Loved the platinum blond hair on Quinn.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Oh I meant anwer you in regards to Harry (Mike). He wasn't part of these beginning episodes because he was committed to another project at the time. He was filming some sequel to Crouching Tiger Hudden Dragon.

Okay thank you for clearing that up for me with Kitty and Artie. Artie definitely deserved that kiss off from Kitty in that case.

Yes I don't want Will to just do something as a job either. He's still doing what he loves but in no terms is it the same. His heart is with Mckinley and that's where he should be.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:29 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Oh I meant anwer you in regards to Harry (Mike). He wasn't part of these beginning episodes because he was committed to another project at the time. He was filming some sequel to Crouching Tiger Hudden Dragon.

Okay thank you for clearing that up for me with Kitty and Artie. Artie definitely deserved that kiss off from Kitty in that case.

Yes I don't want Will to just do something as a job either. He's still doing what he loves but in no terms is it the same. His heart is with Mckinley and that's where he should be.

Oh that is right I forgot that Harry was doing a movie!

His,(Will's), heart was with New Directions and Sue took that away from him and I truly believe that broke his heart and Spirit.  yes he is coaching a Glee club but as he said it is to provide for his family.  Vocal Adrenaline are like robots and New Directions were emotions and heart.  It needs to get where Will gets to coach a group that is full of heart again.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:41 pm

Indeed full of heart and emotion. No robots!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:26 pm

Tonight's episode was good! Some sad parts but good!

I will post thoughts tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:35 am

Yes tonight was pretty good. Indeed there were some sad parts. I did get annoyed a couple times. Other moments were incredibly touching. The sweetness sprinkled about made the episode good.

I will post further tomorrow too. I need to go rest my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 3:17 pm

I absolutely LOVED the show last night!!!!!  THAT is the GLEE I remember from early season!  Sue not so nuts, the originals together and just amazing songs and singing!!

Looks like next week totally OTT Sue returns!  Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:53 am

Missed some of the show cause I had fallen asleep but the parts I did see made me sad and mad. Most of all I hate Sue and just wanted to slap her across the face. The way she spoke to Will was just not okay in any way shape or form and it broke my heart. She goes out of her way to hurt him and it makes me sick. Also what the stuff with Sam just saddens me it is like they wanted to make him act stupid and Sam is not stupid. He isn't the brightest but he was never stupid and this season it just seems they are pushing the character that way. What Sue is doing to Sam is wrong and having him hurt Rachel and steal stuff from Will is not okay.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:39 pm

I have not seen last nights episode for those very reasons Angel. I knew Sue would be too much to bare. I'm not so sure I want to watch it because I find her unbearable when she's like that. A friend and I were talking and both of us have the same question. Exactly WHY does Sue hate Glee club so much? Does she even have a solid valid reason? Did she have a bad experience while in one? Why go after them so viciously? Why ruin, sabotage and put down every single person involved making their lives a living hell? Is it just for the heck of it? What kind of sick twisted joy is there in doing so? I mean seriously what's her gosh damn deal????
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:08 am

I enjoyed the music, singing and dancing in the episode very much.  Plot wise - just ridiculous.  However, as awful as Sue is, Jane plays the heck out of the part!  And boy she sang "Bitch" really, really good!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:04 am

Firecracker wrote:
I enjoyed the music, singing and dancing in the episode very much.  Plot wise - just ridiculous.  However, as awful as Sue is, Jane plays the heck out of the part!  And boy she sang "Bitch" really, really good!

The songs were great as usual.

Love Jane but HATE SUE. I wonder how Jane feels playing someone so vicious especially when she has to say such cruel and hurtful things to a character who is such good friend in real life? I have heard some actors/actresses don't like it at all and try to not get those type of rolls again and then there are the ones I have heard love the vicious rolls. Also many of the ones,(the actresses mainly), who don't like them say that when they have to be saying cruel things to a real friend that they are really nervous a lot and have said they apologized to the friend before. I think I can understand this especially is said actor/actress is a method actor.

Teddy just so you know next week is part two so it will be Sue at her cruelest again.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:11 am

Last week and this week were two of the better episodes of the season sunny sunny sunny sunny really liked both quite a bit.

Emma was on this one flower

Crazy Sue doing Crazy Sue but to do good!

So proud of Will doing what was best. Seriously that group of robotic cruel kids need to all be taken down a peg. Vocal Adrenalin is mean mean mean!

Unique for the win!!!! So happy to have Alex Newell on the show again.

Dave Karofsky has grown up. oh by the way Max Adler was on Blue Bloods last night playing a cop.

Kitty and Artie were looking so sweet. Maybe they put them back together to let them have a happy ending :) i am hoping cause I really liked them together.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 7:07 am

It was very good last night!!

Loved all of it!!  YAY for Will!!  Love Rachel and Sam together!

I am sure Kurt and Blaine will get back together!

Alex was outstanding on that song at the end!! I had chills going up and down my body!! What a vocal talent!!!!

Very nice to see Kitty and Artie together.

It is always wonderful to see Emma!  I so enjoyed her in the early seasons.  She is so adorable!

Max Adler has a very good role on Switched at Birth.  He is the center of a huge storyline right now!  Love that show so much!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 4:53 pm

This week's episode was outstanding. I just finished watching it and I loved every minute. I so loved all the callbacks that reminded us of the first couple of seasons. It was a very special episode.

I'm so proud of Will. I knew he couldn't put what is truly in his heart on the back burner. It's just not him. Vocal Adrenaline is an awful robotic soulless and heartless bunch of brats. I cannot stand them.

Loved seeing the sweetness between Artie and Kitty.

Alex was absolutely tremendous. It was so great to see Unique again!

Emma!!! I just adore her and have missed her presence on the show so much.

The Kurt and Blaine duet made me smile. I will forever love those two together.

Again it was a fabulous show all the way around.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Praying the last five episodes will be this good!!!!

So happy that I got see two amazing performances from Alex Newell while this show was on. "If I Was A Boy" was the first Amazing, Brilliant and Stunning performance from him and now "I Know Where I've Been". Alex is so brilliant and just brings so much to Unique!!!

Yep Teddy Will could never turn his back on what is right and stick with those robotic cruel jerks!!!!

Klaine for the win! They must get their happy ending.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:07 am

Lea leaving the set for one last time.....  Sad

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 B-b1brrCcAATK5X

Surprised no posts about the weddings.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:01 pm

I read thank you messages from many in the cast all weekend about the last day on set and the big group number they taped Friday. They all made me cry. It's really sad. Bittersweet. I', so going to miss this show.

I have very mixed emotions about the wedding episode. I'm happy but not really. I don't feel like it was done right at all. Blaine and Kurt getting married as an "add-on" to Santana and Brittany's big day feels almost cheap in a way. It wasn't romantic or sweet. It wasn't special. There wasn't an honesty and truth there. It wasn't organic. Plus, them being rushed back together from another break-up too didn't make it any better. They should have been together this whole time this season. I'm happy they are together, but it simply wasn't what I'd have hoped for.

I'm happy for Brit and Santana too.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:30 pm

SOOOOO glad you said that!!  I felt the exact same way!  Very disappointed with the episode!  Not at all the way I wanted things handled for Curt and Blaine!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:33 pm

We got ripped off. There was nothing about that wedding that represented Kurt and Blaine to be both as a couple together and as people. Adding them on was tacky. There is no way Santana would have included them. It just wasn't handled the way it should have been. It's like they were an afterthought. I didn't appreciate their importance being deminished that way. So very disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV! - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: