View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin

Number of posts : 69725
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Thu May 01, 2014 4:13 am

Naya dyed her hair blonde and got a boob job Laughing Maybe she is looking for different roles shrugging

Who knows what all is true. So many rumors and I too doubt we will ever know the truth.

As always I taped the show and watch The Voice so I have no idea what took place on the last episode.

Number of posts : 16933
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Tue May 06, 2014 10:05 pm

affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidTo next weeks preview and the part with Blaine and Britny affraidaffraidaffraidaffraidaffraidIf this is what I think I saw I am going to be really really pissed off. I am so tired of the show breaking up Klaine.

Shannon prayingshannonangel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

Number of posts : 36615
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Tue May 06, 2014 10:41 pm

I thought it was Sam at first then my friend told me otherwise. Clearly my eyes didn't catch up to my brain! I'm totally WTH with that preview! My friend seems to think that it's part of some "dream" Rachel might have or is related to the TV show. All I know is it darn well better NOT be REAL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Tue May 06, 2014 11:47 pm

So tonight's show was fun. I really enjoyed it. Chris did an amazing job writing the episode. I loved all the cute doggies and the story with the retirement home. I thought it was sweet. June Squibb was a doll!! The other guest appearances from Billy Dee Williams and Tim Conway were good too.

Chris was amazing in that Lucky Star number!!! Holy cow the tricks! Man he sure knows how to spin! I wonder how many times that took to get right!

My favorite number of the show had to be the one they ended with "Take Me Home Tonight". I've been listening to that one nonstop since it was put out on Friday night. LOVE IT! The performance and setting for it just made me love it even more.

Rachel was annoying as all get out in this episode. Good grief.

Sam might be ridiculous most of the time and act like he's got a light bulb out in his head but he was right when he was talking to Mercedes. When he needs to he stands up and takes responsibility. He shows he can be serious and do what is right and what the situation calls for. I was proud of him. I'm sad they had to let go of the doggie though.

Once again I must say it was a great fun episode tonight.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Tue May 13, 2014 3:12 am

So some big news about Glee came out at the FOX Up Fronts held on Monday. It will not return until Jan 2015.

The other big news is that while the current order for Glee's 6th and definite final season is for 22 episodes it apparently might and could change. So it could go the full 22 or it could be shortened anywhere from a half of a season which would 13 episodes or it could be anywhere between that 13 and 22. I guess the FOX chief Kevin Reilly plans to sit down with Ryan Murphy and company to figure out the exact "specifics".

Selfishly I, of course, really hope Glee goes the full 22 but I can see why it might be shortened when you consider ratings and so on. Now if it does get shortened, and I have the feeling that it likely will, it darn well better not be for just a half of a season because I just don't think they can completely wrap things up in 13 episodes. That's going to feel WAY TOO RUSHED especially based off the little bit I've heard and read that is in the works for season 6 I simply cannot see 13 episodes being nearly enough to conclude the many stories.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Tue May 13, 2014 4:22 am

I hope it goes the full 22 also. But yeah, ratings are dropping and dropping and it all comes down to money. FOX's two highest rated shows are bleeding viewers so they are very concerned I am sure.

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 12:07 am

I have lots of feelings about tonight's season finale.

I don't really know where to start with everything.

Right now I mostly keep thinking about having to wait until Jan 2015 for it come back. I'm so going to miss this show.

I missed Santana in this episode. I really did.

I was afraid for Kurt and Blaine after the fight they had when Kurt found out the truth. Those two have continually struggled. They just keep getting hit with one thing after another. I'm glad they ended up just fine in the end. I know the struggles aren't over but hopefully they can get past them all together like they did this and all the other times before. The song Blaine sang for Kurt was wonderful. I loved it.

I still don't quite trust June (Shirley's character) even though she seemed fine after Blaine went ahead and included Kurt in the showcase for a duet together behind her back. I was fully prepared to see her blow up and have a field day when it was over but I'm glad she didn't. She seemed perfectly okay with the performance especially since she joined in but you never know. The duet of theirs was loads of fun though so how anyone could not join it would be surprising!

Sam and Mercedes ending was sad but it was the right thing for them to do. For now at least. They can always come back together again in the future. That was a very grown up conversation and decision to make. I was proud of them.

Goodness that writer who came to work with Rachel was certainly interestingly weird wasn't she? She was crazy. That first script she wrote was all kinds of wrong and out there. I'm glad Rachel took Kurt's advice about getting her to write something that was more suited and right for Rachel. The song she performed to try and get the writer to see her point of view was beautiful.

The ending well the ending brought on a whole gang buster of feelings all on it's own. Mercedes off and running for her career with Brittany along for the ride. Sam back at McKinley peering into the room that was the choir room. Rachel in LA. The look up to the sky. Sniffles.

Why must we wait until January 2015? That's such a long time from now.

Sighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 1:24 am

January 2015??? Oh crap I am not liking that at all but maybe by doing this they can get Jayma Mays again so Emma can be in her last episode so they can give her and Will's story line a perfect ending where we see them and baby boy.

Tonight's episode: Thank Heavens my Klaine is still together. I was so scared they would break up. Loved blaines song for Kurt. Really loved Blaines Moxy; the boy went against the lady and brought in Kurt. Was so proud of him. He showed his love big time. She was totally pissed but she softened a bit afyer seeing how into the duet the crowd was. Blaine and Kurt together brought the audience into their magic.

Proud of Sam and Mercedes they handled all this stuff like adults and it was great.

Brit got to strut her stuff and is going with Mercedes and that is cool. Heather looked great; she lost baby weight fast.

Rachel's writer was freaking weird. so glad rachel did it the way Kurt said to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 10:18 am

I taped it as I watched The Voice. I actually have the last two episodes to watch I believe.

But I am not surprised about the delay in bringing it back, and I would not count on the 22 episodes. The ratings are dismal!! Less than 2 million people watched the season finale last night. By far it's lowest ratings.

Supernatural on The CW had more viewers and so did Trophy Wife, which I believe was cancelled! affraid

Number of posts : 10396
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 11:38 am

NOOOOOO I love Trophy Wife.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
canuckadamfan4eva

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 11:42 am

Trophy Wife was on at 9:30 after The Goldbergs which is picked up for a second season. The Goldbergs is going to the same night at The Middle and Modern Family so will pick up even more fans.

I can't remember what Glee was against lol.

The odd chick I think is a parody of Lena Dunham.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 12:08 pm

It was up against The Voice for one thing. Which kills it in the ratings.

On Wednesdays I watch Idol but I tape The Middle and Modern Family. I will check out the Goldbergs next season since it is on in between.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 12:22 pm

OK, I just checked. It is also on against NCIS which is HUGE!! The Originals, and that new show Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tough competition.

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Firecracker wrote:
OK, I just checked. It is also on against NCIS which is HUGE!! The Originals, and that new show Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Tough competition.

NCIS is the top rated show at on Tuesdays at 8. I knew when they switched it would be hard cause nothing was going to beat NCIS. Love NCIS and it has been killing me that I have had to miss some of the shows so I could watch Glee.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Thu May 15, 2014 4:22 am

Not just on Tuesday night - but just about the highest rated show on TV right now!

They stuck Glee up against that AND The Voice! Way to kill it!

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Thu May 15, 2014 6:47 am

Fox and NBC are great for doing that. Fox killed the awesome Enlisted too giving it a crappy Friday night slot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Thu May 15, 2014 7:13 am

It is such a shame they move shows around and put them up against such tough competition. Maybe there was a time in the early years that Glee could hold it's own against those top shows, but not now.

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Thu May 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Every night is pretty tough. CBS is the highest rated and most watched network. Glee started on Tuesdays where it did great and flourished. Then it moved to Thursdays where it lost ground steadily though at the beginning it did just fine then too. Mid season this year it got moved back to Tuesdays up against the NCIS franchise and got killed. I think any time against CBS was going to be rough but some would be better than others no doubt and this move to Tuesdays was not smart. Fox royally screwed up there. I say that not just to state the obvious but also because If you look at CBS it has the most popular shows all the way around and that is clear as day since next season it's bringing back the MOST shows! Every other channel is auffering to some degree and pretty much pale in comparison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Tue May 20, 2014 11:33 pm

So Lea Michele is having a signing this Thursday at The Grove for her book Brunette Ambition that was released today. My friend and I will be attending it just as we did for her CD signing. We're making a whole day of it and I am so looking forward to it!

I also found out when Chris is having his signing here for the 3rd book in his Land of Stories series. It's going to be July 19th. I have already marked it off and made it a PRIORITY. I am not missing another opportunity!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 21, 2014 9:53 am

Awesome teddy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Wed May 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks Angel! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:27 pm

Teddy i am bringing these over for you to watch. They are all Klaine and it is Blaine's version of All Of Me. I know you love Klaine as much as i do so that is why they have to be here and also I love darren singing All of Me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Those were soooo GOOD!!!!!!!!

I love this version of "All of Me". I will never tire of it.

Thanks Angel!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:05 am

Goodness!!

Quote :
'Glee' star Becca Tobin's boyfriend Matt Bendik was found dead Thursday in a Philadelphia hotel ... TMZ has learned and the circumstances surrounding his death are mysterious.

Sources close to the couple tell us Bendik -- a 35-year-old nightclub owner -- was in Philly on a business trip, and Becca was with him. The couple had been out on the town celebrating with friends Wednesday night -- and we're told everything seemed normal.

At some point they returned to their hotel.

A hotel maid found Bendik's body on Thursday afternoon. It's unclear at this point where Becca was when the body was found.

The Philadelphia Medical Examiner would only confirm that Bendik's body was found but offered no other details on the case.

Bendik ran several major clubs around the country, but especially in Los Angeles where he was the Director of Operations at DBA Nightclub. He also was a co-owner of AV Nightclub.

We're told Bendik was not known as a partier, and friends are shocked and devastated by his sudden death.

One eerie twist -- Sunday will mark be one year since the death of Cory Monteith who died in a Vancouver hotel room from a drug overdose.

Story developing ...

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz37A0jhU3g

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:15 pm

I read the news late last night before I headed off to bed.

It's so incredibly sad. Crying or Very sad My heart breaks for Becca..............

And the fact that it's the same weekend as Cory well..............kleenexgirlkleenexgirlkleenexgirl

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!   

Back to top Go down

GLEE - SONG AND DANCE ON TV!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next