Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Found some pics from some of Chelsee's and Pasha's dances.

This one from their Foxtrot is gorgeous. Love my Pasha. That look on his face is swoon worthy.

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 Chelsee_week_7

This is a great one also. I believe this is from their Cha cha cha.

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 Chelsee_week_3

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 pm

Week 9 results show!

Here is the opening pro number. Word is that Pasha and Katya,(she is Pasha's pro partner for the show), choreographed this Foxtrot.

https://youtu.be/kG969hmYC-4

Results: So pissed that Holly and Artem landed in the bottom two. Freaking bull. The right pair left tonight of the two in the bottom two but really who should of left was Robbie.

https://youtu.be/qNNsgF2R9dw

So freaking happy for Pasha and Chelsee. Now onto week 10!!!! I believe two more weeks till the Semi's.

throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39695
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 pm

I'm glad they made it through for another week Angel. I'm sorry Artem and his partner were in the bottom. Thankfully they survived!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
I'm glad they made it through for another week Angel. I'm sorry Artem and his partner were in the bottom. Thankfully they survived!

Yeah Thankfully they survived. I watched Artem and Holly's dance a few times and I am just amazed that people didn't vote for them. I wonder if they just thought they would be safe since it is Artem dancing with her and he is last seasons winner. With that said I so with the US people could vote cause I would be voting extra hard for Pasha & Chelsee.

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Week 10: Movie Night
To start up the show the pros do a cute number. The ending is hilarious lol!

https://youtu.be/SqW9oyNtoCk

Write up from tonight's show

Wow - the curtains may have come down but what a night... It was raining 10's! Our special movie-themed soiree was full of twists and turns as our dramatic cinematic showdown shook up the leaderboard once more.

Robbie played it cool tonight but found himself at the bottom of the pack as his Quickstep netted a round 30.

Harry became one of the Middle Men after his Rumba racked up 36 points, whilst Chelsee got her fairytale ending when her Shrek-inspired Jive jostled her to the top of the board with 39 points.

Here are the final scores for Week 10 - find out who didn't make the director's cut on Sunday at 7.25pm on BBC One.
Scores:

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 Leaderboard03-thumb-1024x576-86658

Woohoo for Chelsee & Pasha Top of the Leaderboard with 39 points,(Boo to the judge that gave their dance a 9 :( I bet anything it was Craig), throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti and Holly & Artem cheers cheers cheers

Cannot wait till I find both their dances.

While waiting for dances I have to post this pic cause it is so sweet. This was the goodbye to Anita after being voted off last week. Chelsee is giving Anita a big hug and Pasha is just looking at them with the sweetest look on his face. I love him so
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 Leaver

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:12 pm

Last post was getting really full still check it out cause it is great stuff and the pro dance link from the beginning of the show is in that post.

Okay I found a video for Pasha and Chelsee's Jive and it is not the best quality but it is the full thing when I find a better version I will post it but you have to see this Jive. Bravo Pasha on the Choreography and Bravo Chelsee for being able to keep up with it all. This was freaking FANTASTIC and it deserved the three 10's. Oh I was right in my last post,(on last page), it was Craig who gives her the 9 and all cause of knees not being high enough for him smack So happy for them. They better make it through tomorrow cause next week is the last week before the semi-finals which they freaking better be in.

Here is the Amazing Jive to the music of Shrek. My babe is Shrek laughing He still looks hot even painted green and having Shrek ears.

https://youtu.be/MpVkkst0WZg

Back to top Go down
Potsie

Potsie

Number of posts : 5491
Registration date : 2010-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 pm

That was awesome Angel!! Can't wait to see a better video of it! cheers
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Here is a better video of Pasha and Chelsee's amazing Jive. Ugh I adore it. Chelsee did fantastic but Damm Pasha is freaking amazing; The man can move and he is so freaking quick. I have been reading some blogs and all are pretty much saying Pasha taking one for the team actually dressing up like Shrek,(I think he did it to really go with the MOVIE theme). They were last to dance I feel so bad for Pasha having all that Green makeup and the the thing covering his hair to make him look bald. He had to have been sweating big time.

So proud of them. I am in full agreement with Bruno and Len. They better be back next week.

https://youtu.be/d3gYiUCKjRM

ETA: WOW OH WOW I am reading all over the place that next week is the Semi's so Pasha and Chelsee better make it cause they deserve after tonight to be there in the semi's,(they also deserve to be in the finals cause they have been soooooooooooo good all season long.). It will be two dances next week

So praying they make it through praying praying praying praying praying

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Results show for week 10.

Pro's dancing the charleston to open up the show.

https://youtu.be/4wNOgw8jCN8

The Judges talking of the dances. Nice praise for Pasha & Chelsee plus Artem & Holly and Others.

https://youtu.be/ajfvOH6KZOY

Results:

https://youtu.be/N6ydjB3jpvw

cheers cheers cheers throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti cheerleader2 cheerleader2 cheerleader2 cheerleader2 cheerleader2

Pasha & Chelsie and Artem & Holly into the Semi's
cheerleader2 cheerleader2 cheerleader2 thewave

Happy for Harry and Aliona also cause they got through and Jason & Christina also got through,(they should not of been in the bottom two).

Robbie tried hard but it was time to go.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Congrats to them Angel! One step closer to the finals!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:03 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Congrats to them Angel! One step closer to the finals!!

Yep one step closer. They dance two dances next week and I am praying so hard. One dance that Chelsie and Pasha have not danced yet is the Rumba and I admit I am worried. If they get that as one of their dances if Chelsie can become the actress she is and try to look at Pasha as the sexy guy he is and not look at him as a brother which she does and try to put out major PASSION which she lacked some in her Argentine Tango. I believe if she try's hard enough she can do it. She just has to really buckle down, listen to Pasha and fight to create the passion. They may not even get that dance as one of them but you never know so I am praying. I want them in the final soooooooooooo freaking badly and I want them to win sooooooooooooo badly.

praying praying praying praying praying praying praying praying

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42048

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm

Congrats to Pasha! That was an interesting outfit he had one......lol!

I wish them luck for next week!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm

canear wrote:
Congrats to Pasha! That was an interesting outfit he had one......lol!

I wish them luck for next week!

Yay Canear checked out the thread cheers

Yes his Shrek costume was interesting but he fully went with the thing of the theme. It was movie night and they were doing Shrek and he went all out. Chelsee so looked like Princess Fiona. I loved the whole dance they were just so spot on. Anybody ever says that Pasha doesn't have mad dance skills needs to watch every dance he has done for this show. He has been brilliant and what he has done with Chelsee is just so amazing. He has brought out a true dancer in this young lady. His choreography test her each week and she steps up to the challenge of it all. Again I want them to win soooooooooooooooooooo badly. So thrilled they have made it this far. I know in my heart they have it in them to do wonderful stuff so I will keep praying for them.

praying praying praying praying praying praying praying praying praying

ETA: Canear did you see their Shrek Jive or did you just see the results show and see him in that get up? If you did not see the actual dance you HAVE TO WATCH IT. You will be blown away cause it is that good.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Yes I did! cheers I'll be sure to next week as well now that Pasha is in the semi finals!

I just watched the Jive you posted and it was awesome. His getting so into character was so cool! I doubt we'd ever see that DWTS in America.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

The Jive was so good!!!! I really enjoyed that tons! Great performance by the two of them!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Glad you both liked it like myself and Potsie. Canear I don't think we would see anybody get totally into like Pasha did on DWTS but hey I will never say never cause maybe Mark will do it,(I could see him trying it out.).

Go Pasha and Chelsee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Next week I will be posting all the stuff as soon as I find it. It takes hunting to get it all but finding stuff on Pasha is worth it Razz

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Adorable pic of Pasha and Chelsee from rehearsals.

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 JRLws

Next week is scarey cause for their Semi- finals they will be having a double elimination affraid affraid affraid

praying hard for me Teams. I want Pasha & Chelsee, Artem & Holly and Aliona & Harry in the finals. I praying hardest for Pasha & Chelsee cause I want them in there the MOST!!!!!

Found out the dances Pasha and Chelsee will be doing. They are dancing the American Smooth and the Paso Doble,(Could we get shirtless Pasha PLEASEEEEEEEEEE Twisted Evil Sorry Pasha's abbs are freaking Hot!!!).

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:52 am

Very cute picture!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:31 pm

Semi-Final Night Two Dances

Write up on official site:
It was a night of double the dances, double the drama and double the figures as two of tonight's celebrities scored four tens for the first time.

And although Chelsee and Jason had perfect scores for their performances, it was Harry who climbed to the top of the leaderboard with a consistant total of 39 for each dance. Leaving Alex languishing at the bottom after achieving 31 and 34 for her Waltz and Salsa.

Who will be on the bus to Blackpool? Tune in tomorrow at 6.55pm to find out.

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 Leaderboard_11-thumb-1024x576-87104

Pasha & Chelsee got the total perfect score I believe for their Paso Doble cheers cheers cheers The American Smooth got the 36. I am very happy for these two as well as Harry & Aliona. Pleased for Jason. Very very sad for Artem & Holly. They didn't have the semi's they wanted. I am praying so very hard that Pasha & Chelsee are in the finals next week. I want others in the top three with them but my heart is just with them right now so praying now praying praying praying praying

Hoping to find video soon. I will try to post the dances of all the dancers if I can.

Artem & Holly:

Dance 1: Argentine Tango-
Great dance but I think Holly spent too much time on the chair. I think she would of got a better score if she would of not used that as much or even at all. It was a great dance though.
https://youtu.be/8mdMVQE22iM

Dance 2: Charleston-

Intro,(judges talk of Holly's dancing), and training:

https://youtu.be/H8C_i82uxRw

Actual dance:
https://youtu.be/CEn_koM3agk

Pasha & Chelsee:

American Smooth: Pasha looks so handsome and Chelsee looks stunning. Brilliant, Beautiful choregraphy from Pasha. Love this dance. I saw one little bobble and that was not finishing the split. Craig gives her an 8 and that bites,(he was being freaking nit picky. Oy). I think Alisha gave her the 10 for two reasons- one she loved the dance but also to counter act the damm 8. That deserved 9's all around or even 9 and 10's. So beautiful. Lol to Pasha & Chelsee having no idea what Craig meant when he said Vertically Challenged. I think they thought it meant something bad. But when Craig said he meant short they said oh okay lol! lol! lol!

https://youtu.be/6-St3CIiJ8I

Paso Doble:,(which Bruce and Len nicknamed the PASHA DOBLE after they were done lol! Pasha is so good with the Paso). This was the performance they got the perfect scores on. Some people have been miffed about this cause they say there were errors,(there may have been but I did not see anything to off that they still couldn't get a perfect mark). I loved the whole dance and thought it was amazing. There was sooooooooooooooo much content in it and it was hard content. I seriously wonder if the judges also reward the choreography. Example. Holly and Artem had a really wonderful Argentine Tango but Holly sat on a stool a lot of it. They did not get high scores and I do wonder if they took of points cause the choreography wasn't difficult enough and because she was sitting on the stool a lot of the dance. Pasha has never held back on putting Chelsee through very tough routines and tonight no different. I am very happy for them. I will bring their first dance over as soon as I can find it.

ETA: have heard that Chelsee hurt her back slightly but do not know if it is true or not but watch the very end when of the dance when it looks like Pasha is helping her up. Oh by the way Pasha looks hot hot hot in that outfit. Love the jacket.

https://youtu.be/ceIkin9QaVk

Oh freaking crap I am reading on the Pasha/Chelsee board that people were having trouble getting through to vote for them affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Oh hell to the no. If they do not get through to the finals I am going to be so PISSED OFF. They deserve to be there. Yes I know Pasha is the new pro but he has been brilliant with Chelsee and turned her into a beautiful dancer. If they don't get through cause of not being able to get votes cause of the phone lines I will just cry cry cry
No No No Please pray!!!

ETA: have to rant a bit. Someone on the SCD official board had the adacity to call Pasha immature affraid affraid affraid affraid What the freaking heck is that smack smack Pasha immature so freaking not. I guess she has never seen him on SYTYCD or when he is dancing with Anya. He has always taken the dancing so serious remember when on this seasons SYTYCD he had Melanie walking with full cups of water or whatever in her open palm when they practiced just so he could make it to where to didn't shake when she did the moves. He is a stickler for doing things right and working hard. He can be a goof ball but he doesn't goof off when it is crunch time. This person is so freaking off when it comes to Pasha. Maybe she should do some fact checking before putting a name like Immature on him.

Harry & Aliona:

Charleston: This is such a great great Charleston. Harry was so good.

https://youtu.be/0X21Ug5YVWs

Viennese Waltz:
Aliona's Dress is sooooooooooooo gorgeous. She and Chelsee has two of the most beautiful dresses for the semi final night. Anyway very very pretty. I can see why they got very high marks for both dances. As I said before Craig being so nit picky. This dance deserved a 40. but because of picky Craig it only got a 39.

https://youtu.be/DU1bhDd6-s4

Jason & Kristina:

Samba:

Argentine Tango: Here is their really wonderful Argentine Tango. So proud of Jason for working so hard for this dance.

https://youtu.be/IxxokZ9oUT0

Last edited by AngelWings on Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:27 pm

If you have not watched any of the Semi dances I have them in the above post. I have all of them except for Jason & Kristina's Samba. Also I could not find either of Alex & James dances.

Results show!

Pro Dance: Danced to the Rolling Stones "Paint It Black"

https://youtu.be/j4gMCSvdE5E

Special singing guest. The guys name is Aloe Blacc and he is singing a song called "I Need A Dollar" It is a great song with an awesome beat and the pro dance to it is very sexy.

https://youtu.be/MIkoP3fuLX4

Here is a video I did not find last night. It is when the judges are talking about Chelsee's dances. So many great compliments and I love when Len mentions Pasha having the confidence in Chelsee to have her start out many of the dances on her own. If you notice he has done that a lot and that is a very scary thing for someone who is not a dancer, but she has came through time and time again.

https://youtu.be/HGS5qHWnzek

Gareth Malone and the Military Wives singing a very beautiful song called "Wherever You Are". The pro dancers did a beautiful dance to what they were singing.

https://youtu.be/qvfOMsJA52o

Actual results:

https://youtu.be/TO2oytsfGFk

So sad for Holly & Artem kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl kleenexgirl I don't believe they should of been gone kleenexgirl In saying that I can't fault Jason cause the man has worked so hard just as Holly has done. I am happy for Jason.

Now for Happy Dancing flower
PASHA & CHELSEE into THE FINALS!!!!!!! throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti cheers cheers cheers cheers woohoo cheerleader2 cheerleader2 thewave I am so so happy for them especially for Pasha. This is his first year on the show and he has shown what a brilliant choreographer and teacher he is. All knew he was a brilliant dancer but the added benefits of what he can do is shown in full. My heart is so full for him and Chelsee; if they could pull out the win next week I would just burst with Happiness sunny sunny sunny sunny

Congrats to Harry and Aliona who also made it into the finals. It was truly deserved for the two.

Pasha & Chelsee, Harry & Aliona and Jason & Kristina take in next week and have fun cause whatever happens know that you three made the finals!!!!

Go Pasha & Chelsee. WIN WIN WIN!!!

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:34 pm

For Semi-final dances and results go to the last two post on the last page of this thread.

Just found a very sweet tweet from Chelsee about Pasha flower

chelseehealey chelsee healey
Love my @PashaKovalev thank you for getting me to the final! #gimpo xx

5 hours ago

Also found this tweet from Pasha's pro partner from the show:

KatyaVirshilas Katya Virshilas
@LingemanGea well actually we've got the SCD arena tour! Then @pashakovalev and I are doing our own tour !through end of march and April . X

15 hours ago

I bet Pasha and Katya's tour will just be a European tour :( I am glad they are just doing March and April cause I want Pasha available if they have All Stars for SYTYCD and FC believes they start that in May.

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks for all this hard work Angel! I have just been able to watch Chelsee and Pasha tonight. They were fabulous and I'm so happy for them being in the final. Chelsee was so excited and happy! Good luck to them next week!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:15 pm

canear wrote:
Thanks for all this hard work Angel! I have just been able to watch Chelsee and Pasha tonight. They were fabulous and I'm so happy for them being in the final. Chelsee was so excited and happy! Good luck to them next week!! cheers

Your welcome Canear. I adore Pasha so it is my pleasure doing this. I am glad you got to watch Pasha & Chelsee's dances. Yes she was so excited when she got the perfect 40 and when she got into the Finals. I love how happy Pasha is for Chelsee. He is just amazing.

I am praying hard for them I believe Chelsee may have to dance the Rumba which means she has to bring the Major passion and that is hard for her cause she looks at Pasha as a brother. She could dance the Vieneze,(sp?), Waltz and that would actually be good for her cause she has amazing lines when dancing these dances. I have read they get to do a dance over so I do wonder which one they will pick. I have not heard if they get to do one of the dances like they do on Dancing With the Stars where they just get to go all out and anything goes. We shall she. I want them to win this show so badly. If I had my way it would be Pasha/Chelsee first then Harry/Aliona second and then Jason/Kristina Third.

I will be doing this pacing pacing pacing till Saturday!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:10 pm

Congrats to Pasha and Chelsee for making it to the finals!!! I watched their dances and I really loved the American Smooth. It was so pretty the way it just flowed. The Paso was great too.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
Congrats to Pasha and Chelsee for making it to the finals!!! I watched their dances and I really loved the American Smooth. It was so pretty the way it just flowed. The Paso was great too.

Glad you got a chance to watch them.

Out of the two the American Smooth was actually my favorite even though I adore watching Pasha dancing a Paso. The American Smooth was just so gorgeous. That whole performance told a story and it was Brilliant.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)   Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strictly Come Dancing,(UK SHOW)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next