RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin

Number of posts : 69537
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 pm

I am sure it will be worth the wait! I have too much to watch tomorrow night. I might get to watch a show or two Friday night between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM - but at 8:00 I have to see Fringe and tape Supernatural.

Saturday night maybe I will have a couple hours after I get home. I tell ya it is going to be like this until the holidays I am sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:45 pm

I will wait to comment until all have watched..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Watched the last episode today. WOW! It was so good! I agree - I didn't think that all that was going to happen so soon! Next week is going to be quite interesting!

What do you guys think the Siobhan is really doing in Paris and who do you think she is plotting with it???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

Number of posts : 36612
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:06 pm

I haven't got a clue what Siobhan is up to or even who she's working with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:14 pm

Neither do I, that's why I love this show!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 pm

You think it could be Henry or maybe someone connected to Andrew somehow? I really don't know but those are just some ideas to toss out there for the heck of it..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:31 am

I don't think it is Henry. Probably someone we have not seen yet. Someone connected to Andrew is a good bet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!! I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:37 pm

WHAT HAPPENED????? TELL ME! Please!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 pm

No Teddy!! It's so good! It's intense and full of twists and the ENDING!!!

I myself would NOT want that episode spoiled!

Besides - there is just SO MUCH!! I'd be typing forever!

Let's just say it is SO NOT what we thought would happen tonight!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh fudge! Why must you do this to me??? pacing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Trust me - it is so worth the wait! The ending will make your jaw drop! I am soooo glad I watched it and real time and got to be shocked!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:29 pm

Oh man - I was just reading the thread about it over at ONTD and those there thinking even the ending is NOT what we think and I bet they are right!!!

Oh this is going to be good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked With all the twists of this show, I bet it is not what we think. What a great show this is!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

HOLY CRAP. YOU WERE NOT KIDDING!!!

So many twists and turns!!! Everything could have gone in a totally different direction than the one they actually went in. When you thought you knew what was going to happen or what someone was talking about it ended up being the complete opposite! It was just one surprise right after another. AND OMG WHAT WAS THAT ENDING????

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:38 am

See - wasn't it better not knowing what all was going to happen?

At ONTD people feel it is not going to be Henry who "killed" Gemma but rather Henry walked in and saw that scene and figures it was Siobhan! He says in the previews for next week "you were the one who wanted to kill Gemma!"

The producers stated in an interview that Henry would be "redeemed". That would not happen if he killed Gemma. We know Bridgett didn't so now we have to try and figure out who did and IF she is really dead! With this show you just NEVER know!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 am

Quote :
Something major happened in the final seconds of this week’s Ringer, and while our attention is certainly focused on the parties seemingly involved in the kerfuffle, we’re mostly interested in where this latest turn of events leaves friend of TVLine, Kris Polaha, and his (possibly) misunderstood Upper East Side yuppie, Henry.

Here, we talk to the actor about whether or not he whacked his onscreen wife (played by Tara Summers), the long road ahead for Henry, and how he fits into the Ringer world moving forward.

TVLINE | So, Henry is innocent right? You can tell me.
Of course I can… [Laughs]

TVLINE | I’m actually inclined to believe that he is. But what’s ahead for Henry? How does this maybe-murder mystery progress?
Next week’s episode is called “The Poor Kids Do It Everyday,” and it starts with Henry cleaning up this crime scene — you’re definitely left thinking that this man just killed his wife. It’s going to be a cat and mouse game for awhile; you’ll be thinking that Henry did it and then maybe that Bridget as Siobhan (Sarah Michelle Gellar) did it — and you’re not going to get answers right away. They’re going to keep raising the stakes. In fact, Gemma’s disappearance is the beginning of a four-episode storyline for Henry. It’s a catalyst for a pretty major arc.

TVLINE | You’re referring to it as a “disappearance,” so are we only going to see a bloody crime scene and not a body?
We don’t see a body. We don’t know if she’s alive, we don’t know if she’s dead, and there are no answers yet. The answers that are ahead will clarify whether or not Henry did whatever was done to Gemma, as well as what kind of character Henry is — but if I tell you that, it will give it all away. [Laughs]

TVLINE | This latest development is definitely pushing Henry to the forefront and allowing you to be featured much more prominently on the series than we’ve seen thus far.
Oh, definitely. Henry is getting [a lot to do] and it’s wonderful. Next week’s episode was directed by Jerry Levine, who fans might remember directed a handful of episodes of Life Unexpected, and it is intense. There is some good stuff that happens in that one, especially for me.

TVLINE | Is Gemma’s disappearance going to impact characters beyond Henry? I have to imagine that other people will begin wondering where she is, particularly Andrew.
Absolutely. Next week, Briget as Siobhan and Henry get into it. All of a sudden, he realizes that she may have had a hand in [Gemma's disappearance], and then the police get involved and it becomes this full-fledged investigation. Henry and Gemma were this intriguing New York couple and suddenly she’s gone in this mysterious manner, so it becomes a very public thing. There’s a scene in a future episode where Henry shows up at a big opening of a building Gemma designed, and the paparazzi are stalking him because it’s so high profile. It [felt] a little like the O.J. Simpson case.

TVLINE | Is Nestor Carbonell’s Machado one of the agents on the case?
All roads ultimately lead back to Nestor. The cops that initially get involved are two NYPD police officers, but obviously it’s on the radar, so Machado gets involved. What I will say that’s interesting is that the one person who knew that Bridget wasn’t Siobhan [has now] disappeared, so you have to understand that there’s a bigger conspiracy happening here. I would just be cautious of any new characters stepping foot on the show. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Executive producer Pam Veasey recently told us, “Henry is here to stay.” Regardless of how this arc plays out, how does your character fit into this world moving forward?
Because Henry doesn’t know about Bridget being Siobhan, there’s a lot of ground to cover there. And remember, Siobhan is still out there and pregnant with his kid. When or if she ever comes back, there has to be a conclusion to that relationship. And then further down, in Episodes 8 and 9, you’ll see Henry interact more with Jaime Murray, who plays Olivia at Andrew’s company, when she decides to poach the tons of money that Henry and Gemma have together. This is just my speculation, but if Gemma is gone and it’s not Henry’s fault, he could stand to inherit a ton of cash that would set him up for some interesting things. You will also meet his kids for the first time in Episode 8. It’s fun that it’s been such a slow build for my character and now there have been a few episodes that are very Henry heavy, and it’s going to switch gears again very soon. It has to because Henry’s got a lot of cleaning up to do. He’s not a very likable character. He was cheating on his wife with her best friend and is carrying on a friendship with the husband of the woman he’s sleeping with and now he’s involved in this murder mystery — cleaning up blood and hiding a car? It’s crazy and he looks so guilty. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Is it safe to say that fans may grow to better understand Henry because of the current set of circumstances?
By the end of all of this, you’re going to understand that Henry is more of a permanent fixture in this world. Whether or not you decide to like him will be a personal preference. [Laughs] Over the next four episodes, you’re going to see Henry go through some dramatic changes in his attitude toward the world he’s living, who he thinks Siobhan really is, and his place in that little group.

Source

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/63452161.html#cutid1#ixzz1aaAeCU6c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Lots of interesting stuff will be happening!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:31 pm

I just read Ringer got picked up for a FULL season!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:34 pm

yippee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:42 pm

I'll double that Sky! yippee yippee

I tell you I was pretty concerned about the show. I know SMG is extremely loved and how much she put the network on the map. However, with how low the ratings have been you had no way of knowing what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:07 pm

The show was up last night from last week!

I knew they would give it the full season! It's SARAH MICHELLE GELLER!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:22 pm

lol! Good to know you had faith FC!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firecracker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:13 pm

OK - the ending confused me. Somebody explain please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 pm

I don't think I'm going to be able to watch this one tonight. I'll have to wait until late tomorrow or Thursday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD   

Back to top Go down

RINGER=GOOD TWIN/BAD TWIN NOPE BOTH BAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next