Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10

Go down 
+8
AngelWings
WISCathy
stanley2
foreveryoung
Potsie
Firecracker
canear
teddyhugz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:29 pm

Quote :
LAlainaAI10 Lauren Alaina
Check out jay leno tonight! Very interesting news. NAILED piers morgan! Tune in love y'all! twitpic.com/52y49f
3 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Quote :
MicrosoftStore Microsoft Store
by JDurbinAI10
NEW @JDurbinAI10 joins @AmericanIdol winner @SMcCreeryAI10, @LAlainaAI10 + @HReinhartAI10 at @LenoxSqMall store 5/28 http://on.fb.me/lo4grA
3 hours ago
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:04 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
No offense to David Hernandez but.....................somehow someway someone needs to crop this.

KRADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 307233132

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid MY KRADAM throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti throwconfetti

David baby I really love ya but what the heck are you doing? You should be on the side of Adam or Kris and Kradam are supposed to be together. Jeeze First Paula during idol does it, Then Kara during that grammy event that clive davis put on and now David. Kradam 101 do not stand in the center of my men!!! I will forgive you though David for getting the shot and putting it up!

Love my Kradam sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and have missed seeing them together soooooooooo much. Their friendship has always been special and I hate that they are sooooooooo freaking busy that they have a hard time getting together to catch up. I am so glad they had this night to just talk flower flower

thanks Teddy for finding the pic. I have had a very rough day and this made it a little brighter.

Shannon praying shannonangel
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 41957

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:12 pm

It's nice this made you feel better Angel! I love you

Hmmm wonder what the big news is on Leno?
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:30 pm

canear wrote:
It's nice this made you feel better Angel! I love you

Hmmm wonder what the big news is on Leno?

Big news on Leno?

Here is David Hernandez's tweet after hanging with Kris and Adam :) The pic Teddy found goes with the tweet.

The tweet is very nice. Love that he likes Kris and Adam :I love you:

@itsdavidyo
David Hernandez: Good seeing you guys last night @adamlambert and @KrisAllen Rockstars!!

Back to top Go down
Spirit

Spirit

Number of posts : 4465
Registration date : 2010-04-18

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:46 pm

I just read Lee's response to not appearing on Idol. I am glad he did not let Nigel "borrow" him. That was disrespectful to Lee and downright embarrassing for him. Nigel would never neglect to invite Carrie and then at the last minute, ask her to run up on the stage for a minute. I'd still like to know Nigel's thinking behind this.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Carrie is ALWAYS on the Finale SINGING.

Regardless of CD sales Lee is still one of Idol's winners. He doesn't deserve to be treated like the ugly step child. If they didn't want him to perform than they could have at least had him stand-up in the audience next to Ryan and Ryan saying "Let's give a hand to last season's winner Lee DeWyze" and let Lee take a bow and wave. Just a little respect for a previous winner who has a reputation for being a very sweet and humble man. I feel so bad for him.

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:41 pm

Me too.

I think the winner of each season should be acknowledged each year at the Finale whether they are there or not and it should be precedent for the previous year's winner to present the tacky trophy to the current year's winner.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:47 pm

I usually do not like the stalkeratzie bugging people and usually will not watch the stuff but this is Kris and Katy and they looked so cute so I hit the link and it wasn't bad. They pretty much kept it about the final and asking Kris if he thought the top 2 were ready for all that will be thrown at them now. The best thing of this is Kris and Katy are looking so happy, so adorable and it is sweet how he has his arm protectively and lovingling around her and then he is such a gentleman and takes her hand to lead her to the door of the car waiting for him. What cracked me up was when the guy talking to him said "We Like your Cd. We listened to it in the hood" I was cracking up lol!

Kris and Katy after finale party

https://www.youtube.com/user/kallensource

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

That was really cute!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:19 pm

What I'd like to know is when did Katy change? She was wearing white on the red carpet.
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:22 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Quote :
This was just posted by myspencer50 who is a member of Adamtopia and has just got back from the finale. I'm sure she won't mind me sharing :)

Quote:
OK, we were seated about 25 rows back from Adam, in the same aisle. He had an aisle seat so we could observe him, a lot! He came in at the very last minute. We had to be seated by 4:30 so we did not see him on the red carpet. He came in during the 20 second countdown before the show goes live. Debbie the stage manage was trying to get everyone in the theater quiet and in walks Adam down the cenetr aisle! Well, he ruined the quiet. There was a 'buzz" and people were calling his name. He got to his seat quickly and the show started.
He stood up during every commercial break because there was a constant flow of people to him. I mean, with all the celebrities in the audience, everyone wanted to go down and talk to Adam. Past idols, Idol crew, and fans. He was gracious and talked, shook hands, posed for pictures, signed things. He literally was a magnet.There wasn't one single commercial that this did not happen. Although, towards the end, they put 2 ushers next to him and they slowed the flow.
Adam left before the announcing of the winner.
I am going to go watch the show now. Be back later.

I read this and I have to laugh cause it is interesting to see how others see things and perceive it. What I mean by this is there was other accounts from people that were there and One of the ones that caught my attention was the one that said that Kris and Adam were up talking to each other pretty much every commercial,(there were tweets talking about this to), and that there was a lot of people that kept coming up to the both of them and wanting to talk to them. The person said it looked like Adam and Kris were the popular ones there last night.

ETA: here is another account of last night:
I was at the finale show tonight. What an amazing production! This is the 2nd straight year I’ve been to the results show, and this one totally kick the S9 results’ show butt :) . The actual result was very anticlimatic, but the performances ranged from solid to amazing. It was so much fun just to be there. My favorite moments were the Top 13 girls singing with Beyonce, seeing the 2 remaining members of TLC perform, and the Casey/Jack Black duet. But there really wasn’t a bad performance in the bunch. The only thing I was upset about was the fact they didn’t even let Lee do the ceremonial “hand the car keys to the Top 2″ moment.

Meanwhile, Kris & Katy were sitting right behind Adam & Sauli. Some of my friends had a good view of them from their seats, and they said that Kris & Adam were talking to each other during every commercial break, and that they were swarmed by other idols nd random people.

Here’s a photo — sort of like where’s Waldo. see if you can spot the 4 of them :)

http://twitpic.com/52k3jx

Teddy had posted a small pic of a edited version of this pic. The edited version is only the part where you can see the four of them clearly. Katy, Kris,(in his Glasses) then it is Sauli and then Adam. They were not in the same row. Kris and Katy I believer were in the row behind Sauli and Adam's row.

Here is another account of Wednesday nights happenings with Kris and Adam:

"During almost every commercial break, Adam turned in his seat to talk to Kris and Katy. When they weren't getting bombarded by photo requests from kids, other former Idols, and Michael Orland, that is. Kris took Michael's photo with Adam.

Later in the show, Blake Lewis grabbed Allison Iraheta from further back and brought her up to a seat with him near the front row. Later on, Adam went over to greet her and picked her up into a big hug.

have we seen a pic of Adam and Michael Orland from the finale? I want to see the pic Kris took.

Last edited by AngelWings on Fri May 27, 2011 12:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:23 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
What I'd like to know is when did Katy change? She was wearing white on the red carpet.

Probably after they left the idol venue to head to the after party.

Loved both of her dresses by the way.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:26 pm

Quote :
Didibenami Didi Benami
So sweetest, most incredible @adamlambert Such a pleasure to finally meet you! :) http://fb.me/LR2qKCBB
2 hours ago

The link in the tweet is not working though. :(
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Quote :
michaelsarver1 Michael Sarver
I had a blast over the last several days at the finale and events seeing fans, old friends, and making new ones! But, I'm now exhausted!
56 minutes ago

Well I made it into my daughter's kindergarten graduation literally 2 minutes before she walked! So happy I made it and so proud of her!
1 hour ago
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Quote :
Pics of some red carpet moments! I love these guys! @Didibenami and Brandon Rogers! http://lockerz.com/s/105083340
1 hour ago

Some of my favorite peeps to meet and hang with were all the radio peeps! You guys rock!
1 hour ago

More pics! http://twitpic.com/5305p7
25 minutes ago

Another! Always good to see @KrisAllen http://lockerz.com/s/105092273
23 minutes ago

Aaaand the always lovely and goofy! @AllisonIraheta http://lockerz.com/s/105092551
22 minutes ago

And who doesn't love this guy? Enjoyed hangin with ya @CAbramsAI10 http://lockerz.com/s/105094268
15 minutes ago

Aaaaaand the always classy @thedavidcook http://lockerz.com/s/105094779
14 minutes ago
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Love all the pics of Michael with others especially the ones with Kris and Alli. Alli is such a dork lol!

Found this on the recently bumped kradam thread on Idol Forums. David went bye bye!

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 Post-1109-1306452082

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm

YES!!!!!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:54 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
YES!!!!!

sunny

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:02 pm

hug4
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:09 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
hug4

One of my favorite Kradam moments ever!!!

I really hope they got to catch up when they were talking during all the commercials of the finale.

I am totally wondering if Adam went to the after party. I have no doubt if he was there he would of been in some of Casey's pics.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2011 11:24 pm

This article is from Fred Bronson.

Scotty's single will mark the 300th #1 single for American Idol.

CLICK HERE <----------
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 2:11 am

Someone made a graphic for the Kristy Lee Cook prophecy that came true lol!

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 Tumblr_llsg8dZRcx1qzuo4no1_500

All the pics used for it are quite cute.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:46 pm

They're all wearing plaid and have their guitars!!! Too cute!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10    AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 10
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next