Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dancing With The Stars!!!

Go down 
+13
stanley2
zara
canear
teddyhugz
claytoncavaliers
AngelWings
aerwin
Adrift
Lau
Admin
janice
Sky
Firecracker
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:02 am

Oh, I know people are voting for Cloris.........because she's funny..........however, this is a dance competition. I agree that Kim K can't dance either. Ted had such elegance on the dance floor, it's just a shame he won't be able to show us how much he could have learned.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82117

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:13 pm

OK, I am struggling to get into this season. Most all of these stars cannot dance at all and have no great personalities. I like the kid with Julianne, I like Lance and Lacy, and Cloris I can't help but root for because she is 82 and dancing! And ballsy Twisted Evil Brooke can dance - but I have never like her personality. Remember her on Rock Star? Ugh No I love to look at Kim K. because she is just so gorgeous - but lord the girl is the worst dancer ever on that show! She is stiff as a board. So I say dump all the stars and let's just watch the hot male pros dance each week! 👅

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 pm

I'm with you on that idea! Kim K. has the most beautiful face, almost reminds me of one of your doll faces. She really cannot dance. There are some that are really trying though. Lance and Lacy are good, but they better try and fit in with true ballroom dancing. I won't root for Cloris or Susan................
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:08 am

Susan is another one who is too stiff and doesn't seem to get into character - which is surprising since she is such a ham as Erica Kane.

Yes, Kim's face is almost too perfect to be human!

I root for Cloris just because I admire someone her age willing to take on the task of working so hard. No way she will win, or should she win, but I say good on her for giving it a go.

Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
janice

Number of posts : 299

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 2:29 pm

I'm guessing that the chef will be leaving tonight. I'm not sure he has a big following and he is one of the weaker ones. I like watching Brooke/Derek, Warren/Kym, Lance and Julianne/Cody. They have so much energy and look like they are also having fun. Cloris is in her own category. Laughing I think the judges may be having some difficulty critiquing this group, because so far they haven't given much advice to most of them and it can't be because the contestants are so good.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:23 pm

Well, I don't care for Brook (though I think she will go far) but I do really like Derek so I will root for him! I wonder if he is still with the girl from last season?

Yep, Cloris is indeed in a category all her own Razz Valerie Bertinelli had some interesting things to say about working with Cloris in her book. Seems Cloris always enjoyed taking off her clothes Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:43 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Well, I don't care for Brook (though I think she will go far) but I do really like Derek so I will root for him! I wonder if he is still with the girl from last season?

Yep, Cloris is indeed in a category all her own Razz Valerie Bertinelli had some interesting things to say about working with Cloris in her book. Seems Cloris always enjoyed taking off her clothes Shocked

Really? Cloris enjoyed taking off her clothes??? At any time, place? VB's book sounds interesting......... Laughing maybe I'll look for it!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Oh, it's just a small paragraph in the book towards the end. It seemed they worked on a pilot together after "Touched By an Angel". She really liked Cloris. Said she was great fun and made a comment about her liking to take off her clothes - but that Val never saw Cloris's girlie parts. However, the book is a good read - especially if you like Valerie, and I love her.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 pm

Oh, I have always loved Valerie! What a cutie.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm

She is totally adorable! Always has been! In the book she reveals she was not the little goody girl people thought she was - oh, and the marriage with Eddie? :(

Hey, I wish Val would get on DWTS! Her and Maks!! I would so vote for that couple!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:13 pm

Aw, I'm sad about who left tonight simply because I loved the pro dancer partner :( I'm really surprised this couple didn't turn out to be better.

I'm just watching it while rewinding. I just thought for laughs I would watch Jessica Simpson's performance. Lord this girl is bad No Who buys this crap? Oops, no offense if anyone here likes her. I actually used to when she first came out. I thought she was pretty and funny. Now I just find her obnoxious.

Oh - I am loving the guest dancers with the lights on them!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Oh, Crap!!

Olympic gold medalist Misty May-Treanor’s “Dancing With the Stars” status is in question after suffering an injury on Friday, Access Hollywood has confirmed.
“Misty May-Treanor sustained an injury on Friday and received immediate medical attention,” show producers told Access on Saturday in a statement. “Despite previous reports, she did not break her ankle. She is resting comfortably at home. Doctors will reevaluate her condition on Monday and determine the outcome of her participation on the show.”
However, earlier on Saturday, a source close to the show told Access that the volleyball star is out of the competition and will require surgery.
Misty’s injury is the third so far on the show’s latest season – booted comedian Jeffrey Ross suffered a scratched cornea during rehearsal and pro Karina Smirnoff twisted her ankle just before the season seven premiere.
Though the competition is just two weeks old, Misty has already stepped out as a “Dancing” star on the rise.
She consistently received 21 points out of 30 for the host of dances she performed with partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
And last week, Misty received some of her highest praise from the judges after performing an intense Paso Doble with Maks.
“Compared to what we [last] saw I want to thank you because that is the kind of determination we need,” judge Carrie Ann Inaba said on Monday’s show, before turning her attention to Maks. “You gave her one of the most ambitious routines in week two, what are you doing?”
And judge Bruno Tonioli also had high praise for Misty.
“It is mighty ‘Xena The Warrior Princess,’” he raved, a reference to how Misty tackled the dance floor in her black costume. “I love your energy, I love what you put into it. You forget the finesse — you put so much power [that] sometimes you stumble a little bit. But you do a good job.”
Backstage, following their performance, Misty told “Dancing” host Samantha Harris, she had been working extremely hard in rehearsals to conquer the ballroom.
“I was frustrated more in myself [during the dance],” she said. “He wants to see the best in me and I want the best out of me.”
Misty and Maks are slated to dance the jive in next week’s competition.
The Olympic champ has pulled double duty in recent weeks, competing on the AVP volleyball tour and training for “Dancing.” 
Just two weeks ago, she and partner Kerri Walsh won the $1 million AVP Crocs Cup Shootout in Manhattan Beach, following their earlier victory on September 14 at the AVP Crocs Tour in San Francisco.

Copyright 2008 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:41 pm

OH NO! That is terrible news! I so don't want Maks out! Well, poor Misty of course, but it was so nice to have Maks back and he is indeed one of my fave pros. I wonder if they will bring Kim K. back since this would put them off schedule with one less couple. It would be nice for Kim (yes, I know she can't dance worth a damn) but she had to leave on the anniversary of her Dad's death (today is 5 months to the day since I lost my Dad) and it would be nice for her to come back. Besides - she is insanely gorgeous and I love to watch her! So - I wonder what they will do? Maybe somehow the report will be wrong and she won't have to pull out.

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 pm

It may not be so bad that she won't continue. I get updates from the board, so I'll keep you posted. There really isnt' anyone else on there that I care to watch all that much. I don't want them to bring back Kim.........

Hey, maybe they could just let Maks dance by himself out there! LOL
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 pm

He could dance with Mark!! I was so sad to see Mark go! I love him! So don't bring back Kim - just bring back Mark!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 9:11 pm

Man, that was heartbreaking watching Misty and Maks. I cannot believe he is gone from the show already. Such a bummer. Misty was doing so well and I am sure they would have made it to the final 3 or 4. Really sucks for them.

Man - Cloris really cannot dance even one tiny little bit. She's funny though. My Mom finds her obnoxious and wants her GONE! I say good for her having so much spunk at 82!

I think Brooke just might be the winner. I don't care for her, but I really like Derek so I'd be really happy with that outcome.

I like Toni's Marie Antoinette routine. I thought it was a hoot. My Mom called right after they danced and said "lord that was bad" Razz Guess she is more a Bruno and I am more Carrie Ann!

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:21 pm

I agree, I think it's going to be Brooke and Derek that wins. Cloris was funny tonight, but this is a Ballroom Dance competition not a Comedy show, she needs to go so that a dancer can stay. I still find Susan Lucci stiff and hesitant, and her boobs, geez they look so fake Rolling Eyes it's pathetic. Warren is really good! I like Toni B.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:25 am

I stil wish I could look like Susan Lucci at 61! I forgot it was on last night but I will watch tonight as I need some entertainment before that debate!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 am

Oh, I agree she looks pretty good - but way too thin! Her arms Shocked Eat Susan! Eat!!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:12 am

Man, those scenes with Misty were hard to watch! Hearing that loud snap! affraid I feel so bad for Maks too. How disappointing for them.

It was nice nobody had to leave this week though. I should have figured that was how they would work since they did that once before. I was kinda hoping they would bring back Kim and Mark since I love Mark. But this was a fair way to handle it.

Hope Misty recovers well!

Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:14 pm

Well I have it on at the moment :) (it's on digi channel over here) but we also have a new series of Strictly Come Dancing started a couple of weeks ago (errr...that is where your Dancing with the Stars originated from Wink )
I'm not overly drawn to any of the contestants on ours this year...but hope you don't mind me mentioning last years winner of Strictly - she was amazing :D
Alesha Dixon is her name & before she entered Strictly she had been going through a really crap time (caught her husband with her best friend etc!)
Anyway...just thought I'd post the 2 dances that really stuck in my mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN3Re1AFP-0The Cha cha cha(I wish I could move like that!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNsb5eA1Bx8&feature=related
The Viennese Waltz (even watching it again I get goosebumps at about 1:14 -1:30 mins!)

Anyway - hope you don't mind me posting these here (gonna go back to watching Dancing with the Stars again now :D )
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm

Bummer.........it says this video is not available in my country................
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Adrift..........have you seen Maksim dance?
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:24 pm

Sky wrote:
Bummer.........it says this video is not available in my country................

Well bugger!!! ummmm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Y_EHRNATI cha cha cha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVhRfPtRbK8 The viennese waltz - you may want to fast forward it though to about 3:40 for the dance...(& oh the goosebump bit is about 5:12 onwards :) )

Hope these links work :D
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:26 pm

Sky wrote:
Adrift..........have you seen Maksim dance?
Did he dance with Mel B (Scary Spice) in a previous one?

I've had the current one on tonight..but sort of half watched it doing other things Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing With The Stars!!!   Dancing With The Stars!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing With The Stars!!!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lady Friends :: OLDER INACTIVE THREADS-
Jump to: