Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC

Go down 
+2
canear
teddyhugz
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
canear

canear

Number of posts : 42125
Registration date : 2009-06-09

Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Well, I guess it makes as much sense as Clay humping Angela and the whole act with Mary from Cary (I was at that show) considering he is gay.

That never made any sense to me either and that's even when we thought he was straight. geek I guess I've never seen the need for those kind of interactions on stage. I'm one that goes for the music and not all the other stuff. Like I said, I just hope he mixes it up some.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 pm

I do too, Canear.........but whatever Adam performs, I just hope I get the chance to see him in concert. As long as the voice is there, his beauty will be there. Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 Herz
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39745
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Sky wrote:
I do too, Canear.........but whatever Adam performs, I just hope I get the chance to see him in concert. As long as the voice is there, his beauty will be there. Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 Herz

So true!!!!!!!!!!!

I love that Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:22 am

Thank you Teddy. It is true though. Adam seems to live through his music. He entertains us visually but grabs our heart with his voice. We're all witnessing a huge star in the making.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39745
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:07 am

Oh most definitely Sky. I completely agree with you!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82363

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 6:00 am

Awesome pix! Thanks Sky!!

I agree with Sky! The voice, the beauty!!

But I am easy to please because none of what he does bothers me. Bring on the fun with Tommy! Don't care about all the eye make-up and glam! Don't care if he is a little naughty! He is exciting and amazing and fun and interesting and I love all of him for the awesome entertainment he brings!

Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 7:05 am

Thanks for those great pictures Sky! That was an awesome look for him.

I know the voice will always be there I just worry sometimes that he's going to let the theatrics overshadow it for the sake of fun. To me, it would be such a waste. I was the same way with Clay. I loved the vocals on WDC but hated the antics that went with it.....partly because I found it them gross but also because I thought he let them overshadow his incredible voice. As I said before, I'm about the voice not so much the visual.

Anyhow.....not much I can do about it. Clay never listened to me so I know Adam won't either. Wink
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 am

The difference is Clay turned WDC into a joke. Sorry, but he did. It is a deep and meaningful song and he would end up being goofy and laughing and clearly the lyrics meant nothing to him. Let's face it - he did say he thinks of Hot Pockets when singing certain songs Razz That is not Adam. Lyrics and the meaning are very important to him.

Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 8:25 am

Well I will take Adam anyway he comes even if I don't like sometimes all the gunk on his face.

Sky those pictures are gorgeous some of his best looks concert wise, very classic sorry it didn't last long..................
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:08 am

You guys are just plain easy ....... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:26 am

Firecracker wrote:
Awesome pix! Thanks Sky!!

I agree with Sky! The voice, the beauty!!

But I am easy to please because none of what he does bothers me. Bring on the fun with Tommy! Don't care about all the eye make-up and glam! Don't care if he is a little naughty! He is exciting and amazing and fun and interesting and I love all of him for the awesome entertainment he brings!

That's exactly my point, FC. None of what he does bothers me either, it's the beauty of the person he is that shines through, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:28 am

Yep. I love all aspects of Adam. He is so interesting. I only worry about what others think when he is "out there". But me? I'm cool with all of it :D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC   Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam - Red Robison Theatre in Coquitlam, BC
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4