Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!

Go down 
+4
Sky
canear
teddyhugz
Firecracker
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Hey - did we know that the director of Adam's FYE video is the same guy who directs Lady GaGa's videos??? WOW!

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Firecracker wrote:
Hey - did we know that the director of Adam's FYE video is the same guy who directs Lady GaGa's videos??? WOW!

I am not sure if we knew that.

Shannon FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 223329 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 852399
Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:55 pm

I'll delete the link if you want me to. That pic is from another time, another place and maybe isn't Adam. ( that's what was talked about by the gal who found it )

Here is a link from today and it shows lots of pics. It's safe to look at and OMG OMG ...... ADAM LOOKS FREAKIN HAWWWWT !!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/yl84c7n

Enjoy and DROOL !!! (hopefully it'll show up, it's been crashing! )

UGH, I give up. The pics are out there. I'm sure they'll be all over the internet soon. Sorry my link isn't working. ( I put up another link in the PICS thread, and surprise, surprise --- that one isn't working either. SORRY...... ) FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_redface FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_sad

Cathy
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:15 pm

WISCathy wrote:
I'll delete the link if you want me to. That pic is from another time, another place and maybe isn't Adam. ( that's what was talked about by the gal who found it )

Here is a link from today and it shows lots of pics. It's safe to look at and OMG OMG ...... ADAM LOOKS FREAKIN HAWWWWT !!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/yl84c7n

Enjoy and DROOL !!! (hopefully it'll show up, it's been crashing! )

UGH, I give up. The pics are out there. I'm sure they'll be all over the internet soon. Sorry my link isn't working. ( I put up another link in the PICS thread, and surprise, surprise --- that one isn't working either. SORRY...... ) FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_redface FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_sad

Cathy

Lol the one guy that is pretty much Naked is getting the looks for sure. I know sometimes strange things happen in LA but I bet most people walking down the street are used to seeing a pretty much naked guy walking in the street. I seriously wonder how that guy fits into the video cause for me I seriously think he could be the one to make or break for this being able to be seen in the day or only night.

That is weird I saw all the pics and now the link don't work!

Shannon FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 223329 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 852399
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

Number of posts : 41958

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Adam looks mighty fine in that trenchcoat! fainting

Yeah for clothes! cheers
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:23 pm

The link works for me shrugging

Adam looks awesome!! The others look weird biggrin

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:25 pm

OMG! Adam looks so amazing in that pic!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 62441 His PA, Lane (or Laney!?), is one lucky mama!! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_lol

ETA: Just found this! http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00028880.html

Last edited by claytonclayniac on Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

Number of posts : 11264

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:29 pm

He looks just gorgeous, awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:05 pm

foreveryoung wrote:
check the interesting gold cane

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2359041/adam-lambert-for-your-entertainment-music-video-04/fullsize/

He looks great in that pic. Hmm interesting indeed.

Back to top Go down
WISCathy

WISCathy

Number of posts : 3729
Registration date : 2009-06-19

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 pm

WOW -- the pic with the cane and sunglasses is awesomely hottt !!

Thanks FY ~~ I saw them over at Just Jared, but I wasn't going to try and post the link -- not with the luck I've had today!

Cathy
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:36 pm

teddyhugz wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2359041/adam-lambert-for-your-entertainment-music-video-04/fullsize/

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 62441

Did you notice the handle of that cane is a woman leaning back? You can see the legs at the front!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:53 pm

OMG!

I just caught up on all of today's events surrounding the music video.

To the naked bare ass guy FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Affraid

Just what in the samhill is THAT all about?????????

I'm not too crazy over the bondage girl either but the practically naked dude is quite a bit much for me to handle. Good heavens!

I admit I'm somewhat unsure about this video. I hope they do it tactfully and like Angel said a few times I too also hope it's not one of those that can only be played at night time. That would really stink.

OY.Kind of worried over here. But interested nonetheless to see how it comes out.

And to the girls who were there today when they weren't supposed to be get a grip!!! That one in particular is to be concerned about too. Looks like Adam has another crazy to watch out for. Really saddens me.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:55 pm

AngelWings wrote:
teddyhugz wrote:
foreveryoung wrote:

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 62441

Did you notice the handle of that cane is a woman leaning back? You can see the legs at the front!

No I did not see that until you pointed it out.

Ummmmm.

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Suspect FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:47 am

Very cool cane! Good eye Shannon to notice the handle was a woman.

Well, the good thing about the video showing bondage and S&M is that maybe it will shut-up those Clay fans who have been screaming it is about rape Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:18 am

FC .........I think you pay too much mind to those ignorant Clay fans. They're not worth your while, honestly they're not. Stay away from CV.....please! ignore

I'm waiting to hear about the final product (cause I'm not watching it!) before I make a fuss but I don't see anything good in this including bondage and S&M. I just don't get why 19 and RCA are letting Adam go so far. It's like their giving him enough rope to hang himself.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:53 am

Oh Canear - I haven't been reading at the CV for awhile. All that rape talk was the day the single came out and they listened to it - specifically to rip on Adam FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes

Well, we have to be on a wait and see with the video. I am hoping it looks worse than it really is FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_razz I don't know why RCA and 19 would want Adam it hang himself. Let's face it - sex sells and there have been tons and tons of sexy music videos. Adam loves tongue in cheek sort of stuff so I am hoping there is some humor in this video to offset the sexual.

Back to top Go down
claytoncavaliers

claytoncavaliers

Number of posts : 6399
Registration date : 2009-06-11

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:06 am

Did you notice the enormous gold rings on Adam's right hand?!! Whoa!! BB looks like a star! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 75540
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 am

I just think we're jumping ahead a bit with this. We've all seen vids or stage shows with dancers strutting there stuff behind the singer, many scantily clothed. I really do doubt (hope) that is all it is.
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:26 am

Firecracker wrote:
Oh Canear - I haven't been reading at the CV for awhile. All that rape talk was the day the single came out and they listened to it - specifically to rip on Adam FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes

Well, we have to be on a wait and see with the video. I am hoping it looks worse than it really is FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_razz I don't know why RCA and 19 would want Adam it hang himself. Let's face it - sex sells and there have been tons and tons of sexy music videos. Adam loves tongue in cheek sort of stuff so I am hoping there is some humor in this video to offset the sexual.

Glad to hear it FC! We all have better things to do with our time than waste it reading there.

I guess I'm just the kind of person who wishes that talent were enough to sell. I don't need all that extra stuff.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:56 am

HA! The only person I really need in the video is Adam FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Icon_razz But that probably isn't enough for everybody FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 633816 Could just be lots of dancing. I do know there was filming in the ladies restroom.

Back to top Go down
foreveryoung

foreveryoung

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:04 am

I love these pictures from the video shoot. I LOVE Adam’s hair like that. It really shows off his gorgeous face.

He looks so cute and adorable and with very little make up, his eyes are the focal point and they look amazing, that coy smile is a killer!
Back to top Go down
canear

canear

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 am

foreveryoung wrote:
I love these pictures from the video shoot. I LOVE Adam’s hair like that. It really shows off his gorgeous face.

He looks so cute and adorable and with very little make up, his eyes are the focal point and they look amazing, that coy smile is a killer!

Yes Adam looked fabulous ....... just wish the rest of them did! FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Affraid

Did you see that people are speculating one of the dancers is Courtney from SYTYCD?

......and back to the music, what's up with WWFM being played all over the place? It was on Open House Party this weekend and apparently Z100 played it this morning.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:22 am

My understanding is that it is indeed a dancer from season 4 of SYTYCD. It sure the heck looks just like her!

I just read that Access Hollywood had exclusive on set rights at the shoot.

Yeah, I was at Pulse Music Board and they say WWFM is getting a lot of spins. Who knows what is going on FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 633816

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!   FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT - SINGLE INFO!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next