Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK TV "stuff"

Go down 
+7
Badger
horselaydee
aerwin
teddyhugz
Sky
Firecracker
Adrift
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82195
Registration date : 2008-08-09

UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 9:30 pm

I love his voice and that is a wonderful song!

UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Here is Jamie Archer's performance before Simon, since he is in Simon's group. Also on the page are the other contestants performances before their mentors.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXFactorUK#play/uploads/6/T5EesKW5AqI

I'm liking:
Jamie Archer
Danyl Johnson, but with a slight hesitation
Daniel Pearce
Lucie Jones
Stacey Solomon, a breath of fresh air!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39694
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:21 pm

Thanks for that link Sky.

The Over 25 group is so talented. I just can't pick. I want all of them to stay.

I wish Danyl would just sing and not go "crazy" the way he has the tendency to do. I love how into it and excited he gets but I think he needs to rein it in a little bit. Maybe show some vulnerability for once.

I'm definitely for Jamie and Daniel Pierce. I love Olly but his performance was not strong enough. He needs to give more and to believe in himself.

For the girls though I like Lucie and Stacey S.

Stacey is such a bright spot. You see her and she just brightens everything up. A real doll. She's a breath of fresh air too.

For the boys Joe, Lloyd and Rikki. I just think the three of them are adorable. So cute. Only problem is they're all so young. They need more experience. There is a lot of growth is still needing to be done. Something like this can definitely help with that.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 pm

Wooooooohoooooooo...only 10min...& it's the show revealing the final 12 (let's see if the rumours were true!)

Stacey was hysterical last night when Danni's help to choose the final 3 was Kylie....rofl she so makes me laugh, so very very down to earth!

I'm also going off Danyl for the same reason as Teddy.
For me though, the one that shone the most in this round was Jamie Afro - he put his heart & soul into it.....right...TV for me now.

I'll report the final 12 in about an hour :D

OH yes....& the "little shits" were as crap as ever & if Louis REALLY has put them through...he must be raving mad!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Waiting.......................
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:17 pm

So far.....
Girls mentored by Dannii
Rachel Adedeji
Stacey Soloman (YAYYYYYYY!!) lol you could imagine her reaction!)
Lucie Jones
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:23 pm

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHH again the rumours were right...
Groups mentored by Louis
Kandy Rain
John And Edward Grimes (YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK)
Miss F.R.A.N.K
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 pm

...& again

Boys mentored by Cheryl:
Lloyd Daniels
Rikki Loney
Joe McElderry
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 pm

& finally...*drum roll*

Over 25s mentored by Simon
Jamie Archer
Danyl Johnson
Olly Murs

Jeez, I didn't need to watch the show...& use all those tissues had I known the rumours were true! kleenexgirl kleenexgirl

Good luck to all 12...ummm 11 (sorry can't wish luck to those lil shits!!)

This is your very red eyed snuffly UK X factor correspondent signing out Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 pm

I haven't watched all of them. I'm kind of sad that Daniel Pearce didn't make it. He wanted it so badly. I'm still wanting Jamie but I'll have to see how everyone does from now. The top 3 over 25 group are good though. I can't wait to watch Stacey's reaction, god I love her personality!

Thank you Adrift!!!!!!!!! UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 Icon_cheers UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 333871
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 82195

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 pm

I was following a thread on this over at ONTD and everybody just HATES those little shits!!

I don't really know anything about 99% of them - but best of luck to them all except "LS"!

UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:51 pm

You are welcome Sky hug4

For me the strongest ones are the Girls & the Over 25s - but until the live themed shows start, it's always difficult to tell.
I don't mind Rikki for the boys category, but feel the other too have quite forgettable voices (er...well Joe sounds like Neil Sedaka to me...who's songwriting was ok...but didn't like his voice either )

Oh & Stacey.....she just makes me laugh so much...just after being told she was through one of the interviewers on the sister show (The Xtra Factor) said about the things it could bring to her & her family...& after saying that it would give her son everything he ever wanted...she said "& I can get my teef (teeth) wired" awwwwwwwwww...lol bless!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Ya gotta love her! I think Stacey is beautiful just the way she is! She truly is a breath of fresh air. I'll have to listen to the rest of the top 12.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Thank you Adrift for the scoop!!!! I'm sad Daniel P didn't get through either. He truly did want it so badly. The top 25 category was a difficult one all the way around. I think I would have put Daniel in over Danyl though.

And to Louie for putting in those dreaded little rats!!!!!!!

UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 755608 UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 755608 UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 755608

What the HECK was he thinking????????

Happy for Stacey!!!! UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 388346

Wow so Cheryl put in all three boys I mentioned above. I hadn't even seen the spoiler list so I had no idea. Cool that I was right on the money!!!

Now on with the show!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:22 pm

I probably would have put Daniel in over Danyl too, but I'm basing that on the last songs I heard them perform.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 3:54 pm

I was happy to post the results (in the advert breaks :D ) Teddy...kinda hoping the rumours were wrong in a couple of cases.I agree...Daniel P was far better than Danyl - for me Danyl's only good performance was his first audition!
Simon's reason for not putting through Daniel P was the fact he had a taste of stardom (back in Pop Stars - the Rivals) & he was giving someone else a chance.
I suppose the only good thing is that Simon is the one that will reign Danyl in, & hopefully produce better perfomances!

Be interesting to see the results for the first live shows....I can't believe that if those little shits are in the bottom 2 none of the other judges would put them through over the other acts who actually have talent! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Here is the vid when Jamie finds out the results...........priceless..........it's at about the 1/2 way mark.......
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm

LOL - Simon was a tad cruel there Sky!

& Stacey...

"I can't breath......babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble babble )
(at the end)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXFactorUK#play/uploads/0/-8tnJkk40UI
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 6:54 pm

Yes, Simon was a bit cruel.........AI must have snuck in there! LOL

Stacey, OMG.........babble, babble.......I love her!!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Okay, I braved it and watched/listened to the Lil Shits......................

And they were passed onto the final 3 in their group??? UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 Icon_lol That's a joke.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Awww watched the videos of everyone getting through except for the groups. (I don't much care for any of them.) I'm so, so excited and happy for Jamie and Stacey!!!!!!! They were so surprised and couldn't believe it.

I'm real happy for all the boys too. They were all so thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Ok ......UK X factor correspondent signing in :D

Tonights show with the song sung in brackets.Of course this is my own opinion - so if possible check out the vids to make your own mind up...

Rachel - WOW! who knew - great performance,very very entertaining.(Let me entertain you- Robbie Williams)

Kandie Rain - Hmmmmmm ok I suppose, big backlash from Cheryl & Danni for their image on stage tonight, these girls have been in the newpapers because of the their history for stripping & pole dancing & how much they want that not to affect their chances....then dressed like complete trash.I did see the lady judges point.Wonder if it was their idea, or Louis?? (Addicted to Love- Robert Palmer)

Ollie - Awwwwwwwww.....back to being super cool Ollie, great! (She's the one - Robbie Williams)

Rikki - Again WOW! Best performance I've seen from him by far! Simon hated it though(Back to black - Amy WInehouse)

Stacey (yay *giggle* ) - Again she just switches from *babble babble* & just shines on the stage.I was surprised by the song choice but it worked - Go Daganham Stace!! (The Scientist - Coldplay)

Miss Frank - Not overly impressed, but that's just me I guess, judges liked them though (Who's loving you - Jackson 5)

Jamie - Back to rock, again wonderful stage presence & best version I've heard of the song! (Get it on - T Rex)

LLoyd - Again...who knew!!!! Great performance with confidence, blimey & only 16 too (Cry me a river - Justin Timberlake)

Lucie Jones - Great great job! Brave task to take on a Leona Lewis song- very well sung!! (Footprints in the Sand- Leona Lewis)

The little shits - Ok...gonna try & put personal feelings aside here.Hm well better than I expected, little showmen, but I'm sorry, they just can't sing!!Oh yes...& still cocky little shits!! (Rock DJ - Robbie Williams)

Joe - I was happily surprised there, I'm not keen on his voice but he did so well with his version of the song,even gave me goosebumps at one point -but it is my favourite Robbie song to be honest (No regrets - Robbie Williams)

Danyl - Well blimey !! Great great performance with such a surprising choice of song! Danni was extremely out of order again mentioning rumours in the paper! (I'm telling you - Jennifer Hudson)

Oh the reason there were a lot of Robbie Williams songs was because they all had a master class with him.

Well overall, very very entertaining first show, & a lot of them really really pulled out all the stops!!
Result show is tomorrow...watch this space!!

UK X factor correspondent signing out .......
Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Thank you Adrift!! I can't wait to watch the performances. I'll have to check and see when they go up!
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:31 pm

hug4 you are welcome Sky!
Can't believe the major arguments have already started with the judges...lol....but that's TV for you popcorn

Most are worth watching as a first live performance! Usually the ones you really rate do "ok" ish ones & one stands out, but this year it's tough to choose a winner at this stage!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

UK TV "stuff"
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next