Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK TV "stuff"

Go down 
+7
Badger
horselaydee
aerwin
teddyhugz
Sky
Firecracker
Adrift
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:54 pm

That sounds like a program we had on HGTV here. I loved that show.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81989

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Oh I used to watch that sometimes Sky! Was it Trading Spaces? Not sure about the title.

UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Yes, that was the program. I loved it!!
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:07 pm

UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 4dbef62c119151670019095
Adrift wrote:
Quote :
HL - Was it "Changing Rooms"? where neighbours went into each other's houses & decorated a certain room? I think the Guy you mean is Laurence UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Icon_scratch Llewelyn Bowen UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

Yes!!!!! I knew you would know the name of it! I think HGTV copied the concept from the BBC show "Changing Rooms" when they came up with "Trading Spaces" did'nt they? Yes, Lawence Llewelyn Bowen was the guy... I think he is rather cute..*cough, cough* I mean his personality of course...
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:12 pm

Well I'm settling down for Diva week on X Factor (& all the contestants were dumbstruck to meet Whitney Houston :D )
Toughish week for the guys...having to do a "diva" song, but I know they will handle it - errrrrr cept the twins....that should be interesting laughing

(btw - I'm pleased I checked before posing this...Toughish week for the guys...having to do a "diva" dong might have implied a different show altogether hehe! )

OOOO & at some point Cheryl Cole will be performing her first solo release cheerleader2
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Ha! The twins should be hilarious. But then who knows, they could do okay...hoping to hell they don't!

Hahaha, a 'diva dong'................... UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Icon_lol

I'll be interested to hear Cheryl do a solo song.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Again - mostly great performances! Amazing for only week 2.
I WANT Rachel's Jacket Wink

My personal favourite performances were Jamie (the song he sang is very close to my heart!!) & Stacey hehehe, she has such a transformation when singing from "babble babble babble" to a sort of serenity!

Simon was in a grumpy mood tonight & only than his own acts, I think praised only one other singer (Joe)
Cheryl was sooooo sweet, & got upset when Simon blamed her for letting Lloyd down, to which she then apologised Lloyd for the song choice! (I thought he did a good job!)

As for the twins laughing - errr "Oops I did it again" sang very badly!!
Hope to god they do go tomorrow rather than someone who actually does have talent!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Remember this little angle from Britain's Got Talent (I think)? She was 6 on the show. One of these when she was 7 and one when she was 9. Vocally, she is truly gifted.

Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Awww yes Connie was on Britains got Talent, beaten by Paul Potts (who I can't stand!) She is sooooo sweet!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXFactorUK#p/u/4/Dr-p-3CC3AU

Good grief - they are through again!!! Cocky little shits!!!!
Unfortunately Rikki has gone home tonight! It was Rachel (who's jacket I still want!) & Rikki in the bottom 2 & Simon chose to keep Rachel in.

Have to say Cheryl's performance of her single was realy great!
I want her jacket too hehe but not in red Wink
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:11 pm

What a gorgeous and talented little girl!!!!!!! Loved her!

Ha!! Watch the little shits win!!! Drifty will go batty!! geek

Glad to here Cheryl did well. Damn she is insanely gorgeous!!

UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:27 pm

If the little shits win...I will leave the country!! ahh

I'll post Cheryl's performance when it's available - & yes she is amazingly gorgeous.Even looks wonderful when she is frowning!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:40 pm

I loved Rachel's jacket too, and you would look great in it! I cannot believe the little shits won, they sang awful!!! They put on a good show but they can't sing worth shit.

You'll leave the country? Coming here????? Hmmmmmmm, maybe the lil shits aren't that bad.......... UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Icon_lol

Yes, Cheryl is drop dead gorgeous...............sigh.
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Hehehe gawd bless America if I ever hit that continent! Wink

Here is Cheryl's performance.... & she did sing it live.The British press had been slagging off her performance BEFORE she even did it!!!! Methinks she showed them cheerleader2

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheXFactorUK#p/u/4/VMiHC3a4ihQ
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Well, at least she is pretty! Razz

(sorry, don't think much of the song and her voice is just so so for me)

But the jacket was really cool!

Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 pm

Ah no my friend, I didn't think it would be your cuppa tea :D

Hehehe you do realise it is now also gonna be a jacket thing going on here (I did admit to having a suit fettish......add jackets to that Wink )
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

I love cool jackets too! However, sadly I am not tall and thin like you (bitch ) and I can't pull them off! Evil or Very Mad

(I mean bitch in a good way of course Razz )

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:47 pm

I thought she was good! Could be that she's just so beautiful with a body to die for that swayed my opinion, but I did like the song.

The jacket was cool! Great for some one young like you Drifty! Red is my favorite color!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 pm

She does have some new stuff..........I'll be lost on her site for a bit! UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:22 pm

LOL FC I ain't that tall (heels help!) & not as thin as I used to be - quite a few lump now which I prayed for years ago! Shame they are all in the wrong places! Wink Oh & you can call me a bitch anytime :D (well not if it is a phonecall at 3am in the morning yelling BITCH at me....obviously! tease )

Heheheh Sky - I really ain't that young!! Red doesn't suit me at all either...but I LOVE the style of the jacket.I tend to wear black & blue (to match my eyes...errrrr the blue bit that is!!) The song is very catchy (makes note to send it to FC in an email that plays over & over again teehee) She hasn't got the best voice & it is a very very typical "pop" song - but she is soooo sweet!!

Oh & I'm guessing it's Sinead's stuff you have found Sky? She did a great version (in my opinion) of Elton John's "Sacrifice" :D
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Adrift, you're younger than I am. UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Icon_wink

No, Cheryl doesn't have the best voice but she was fun to watch!

Yes, I found some of the new stuff by Sinead. I'll look for 'Sacrifice'! Nothing will compare to "Nothing Compares to You", though. *scratches head*.....was the Sinead discussion in another thread? Or did it disappear? *scratches head*.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 8:38 pm

It was in another thread.

I'm 5'2" Drifty - trust me you are tall from my perspective!! Razz

I promise not to call you a bitch on the phone at 3:00 AM for you!! That would be the expensive time to call from where I am!! If I'm gonna call you a bitch it will be during the cheaper calling times!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 11:07 pm

OOOOPS....................some of these threads just 'run into each other'. That's the trouble, when you go through ALL the new posts, then go do something and come back and I THOUGHT I was in the right thread!! LOL Hey, at least Adrift was 'with' me on this one. We need one level head in here, and it's not me!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 am

Oh My Bloody Gosh!!!!!!!!

LOL ROTF Oops I Did It Again??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That was HORRIBLE! HORRIBLY FUNNY!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:54 am

Boo. How could Rikki go home over Rachel? I felt he was so much better than her. I got a connection from him. I didn't anything from her.

Loved Stacey and Jamie again this week. Danyl was much better this time around. Seeing him strip it back some was nice.

I felt so bad for Lloyd. For Cheryl too. She felt so horrible for having picked that song for him. I wonder what the heck she was thinking or not thinking rather when she selected that for him. He was such a doll though and handled it all well. Showed a lot of grace and class. That's a fine young man right there.

I rather liked Joe and Olly too. I thought both were really great and standouts of the night. Everyone else fell so flat.

Again why Rikki?

UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Adrift

Adrift

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Firecracker wrote:
It was in another thread.

I'm 5'2" Drifty - trust me you are tall from my perspective!! Razz

I promise not to call you a bitch on the phone at 3:00 AM for you!! That would be the expensive time to call from where I am!! If I'm gonna call you a bitch it will be during the cheaper calling times!! Twisted Evil

Oh well that's ok then!! lol!

Sky wrote:
OOOOPS....................some of these threads just 'run into each other'. That's the trouble, when you go through ALL the new posts, then go do something and come back and I THOUGHT I was in the right thread!! LOL Hey, at least Adrift was 'with' me on this one. We need one level head in here, and it's not me!

I'm getting used to Sky- speak Wink

Hehehe Teddy, weren't the twins great!! (NOT!!!)
Thing is they aren't cute or funny, they really are cocky lil shits!! (despite ppl trying to say they aren't!) Backstage after last week's performance when Cheryl told them they couldn't sing, but were entertaining - they said "Saying we can't sing is like saying David Beckham can't play football"

Ummmmmmmmmmm - don't think I need to say anymore!

Lloyd is a little sweetheart...& in a way it's hard to believe he is younger than the lil shits!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK TV "stuff"   UK TV "stuff" - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

UK TV "stuff"
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next