Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:54 pm

I've been watching that too. Now that is HORRIFYING! I feel terrible for the boys parents. I sincerely hope he makes it out okay.

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 238989 GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 238989 GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 238989 GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 238989
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81989
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:01 pm

They have the balloon down and he wasn't inside. His brother says he was definitely in it. He watched him get in it and it take off. The brother thinks the little boy must have fallen out No This is scary stuff! I hope they find him OK.

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:58 pm

OMG!!!! Oh please let them find him and let him be alright!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:02 pm

I am hoping the little guy is either hiding because he is scared he is going to get in trouble for letting the balloon go off or that he fell out almost right away and will be found OK or with minor injuries. I just pray whatever happens they find him. It would be unbearable as a parent to not know where you little child is.

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 1:55 am

Just watched tonight's episode. Lots happened! There was drama and manipulation all over the place. Blair really fudged up this time too. Poor Chuck. I hope they can work things out, but I sure don't know how. The stunt that was pulled was a definite doosey and Chuck was pretty cut by it. You'll see what I mean when you watch.

Oh yeah and Carter is a good guy after all.

It's amazing how all of them can be friends when they undermine each other like crazy and are so cut throat. Really puzzles the mind.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:50 am

I probably won't get to watch until the weekend No

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:14 am

Have you caught up on the last couple of shows yet FC?

I watched tonight's show a little while ago. Nothing really major happened. Nate and Serena are still angry with each other. Now Serena is angry at Blair too. Jenny is losing herself. Eric wants nothing to do with her. Again. But Dan. Dan is still awesome!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:55 am

I watched last week's episode, but I can't watch last night's until tomorrow. As soon as I watch it I will let you know!

Last week's was good though! I had no idea Van's mom had issues. I actually felt bad for her. I still can't get into Olivia and Dan. So wish I didn't see Lizzie so much. Blair went too far for sure. I imagine Dan will always be awesome!! :D

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah Van's mom is a real piece of work. Yikes!!! I felt bad for her too.

Blair sure did go too far last week. I just wanted to give Chuck a big hug. Seems they got it all worked out in this week's episode. However, you wouldn't really know it at the start of the show.

Olivia and Dan. The pair is kind of boring if you ask me. I don't get any spark at all. And darn it I want some spark for him!!!

Serena seems to be getting the short end of the stick as of lately. All her friends just keep using her when it suits and benefits them.

I must go find the preview for next week. I hope there's a preview for next week.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:57 pm

Watched the last episode this afternoon!

You bet Dan and Olivia are boring - I cannot get into them at all. Like I said before - she is just Lizzie to me for some reason.

UGH JENNY!!!! How could you??? Poor Eric and Jonathan Evil or Very Mad Isn't the actor who plays Eric a cutie pie?? Love that kid.

Jenny looked awesome though! I really love her style! I wonder if throwing away her sewing machine means she is giving up on being a fashion designer??

I thought Lily hiring Trick-or-Treaters was the sweetest thing ever!! Lily and Rufus better be the couple that stays together forever!! DO NOT BREAK THEM UP WRITERS!!!!

Chuck opening a Speak Easy at 17 years old! Only on The CW Razz

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I felt pretty sad for Eric and Jonathan. I can't believe Jenny is giving in like that. Going back to the dark side. I hope it doesn't get as bad as it did last year.

That was pretty special what Lily did for Rufus. It was extremely sweet and thoughtful. Totally awesome. The two of them are great. And you bet they better be the couple that stays together!!! I will be majorly ticked if they don't.

haha yeah only on the CW and on this show they'll have them do all these adult things.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:41 am

Watched tonight's episode. Blair and Serena are fighting again. Those two go at it practically all the time it seems. One minute they're buddy buddy and the next their enemy number one. Geesh. Wish they'd get their shit together for once and either be one or the other.

Nate really has been playing dirty as of late. First with Serena and then tonight with Vanessa. Not nice. Sure both times it was for the sake of his family but since when did he care so much about his family over his long time friends? He did take a pretty big hit tonight though and coped to doing something he didn't actually do. You'll be surprised to find out who actually committed the "crime" in question. I tell you I didn't see that one coming. It was a pretty good set up I'll say that much especially since now the Grandfather is on the out skirts.

I really like Trip (Nate's cousin). He seems like a really nice decent fella. Really loved the ending when he sat down with Serena. I swear if he weren't married, to a not so goodie two shoes wife, I'd say he should hook up with Serena. They did look awfully cute together!

Hmmm, still not digging Dan and Olivia. Just so blah!!!

Loved Rufus, Lily and half of the Humphrey clan playing scrabble. That was fun!

Now next week's show looks really interesting. Saw the preview and it's something to do with a THREE-SOME!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 Affraid

I seriously can't wait to find out what THAT is all about!
Back to top Go down
AngelWings

AngelWings

Number of posts : 17592
Registration date : 2009-06-09

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 am

teddyhugz wrote:
Watched tonight's episode. Blair and Serena are fighting again. Those two go at it practically all the time it seems. One minute they're buddy buddy and the next their enemy number one. Geesh. Wish they'd get their shit together for once and either be one or the other.

Nate really has been playing dirty as of late. First with Serena and then tonight with Vanessa. Not nice. Sure both times it was for the sake of his family but since when did he care so much about his family over his long time friends? He did take a pretty big hit tonight though and coped to doing something he didn't actually do. You'll be surprised to find out who actually committed the "crime" in question. I tell you I didn't see that one coming. It was a pretty good set up I'll say that much especially since now the Grandfather is on the out skirts.

I really like Trip (Nate's cousin). He seems like a really nice decent fella. Really loved the ending when he sat down with Serena. I swear if he weren't married, to a not so goodie two shoes wife, I'd say he should hook up with Serena. They did look awfully cute together!

Hmmm, still not digging Dan and Olivia. Just so blah!!!

Loved Rufus, Lily and half of the Humphrey clan playing scrabble. That was fun!

Now next week's show looks really interesting. Saw the preview and it's something to do with a THREE-SOME!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 Affraid

I seriously can't wait to find out what THAT is all about!

I just saw on the MSN page that the Parent Advisory board that checks out tv shows and stuff like that is trying to get the CW to pull episode that has the threesome. As they put it that should not be put on a tv show that is primarily put out for the teen agers. It will be interesting to see if they succeed in getting it pulled.

Shannon GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 223329 GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 852399
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:45 am

Hmmm. That is interesting. Well, it would totally stink if it got pulled, but I can understand why.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:46 am

I actually understand how people feel about it. I love the show - but seriously most of those 17 year olds on that show are pretty much every parents nightmare!!! affraid Even I'm not sure I want to see a threesome on it! No

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:54 am

Good point FC. The idea that there might actually be some teens out there like as portrayed on the show is scary! Heaven help the parents!!

Having a storyline of that nature is pushing it and taking it to the extreme. I might not want to actually see it but i'd like to know who it involves at least if nothing else!

Last edited by teddyhugz on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:57 am

Yes, it would be fun to find out who was involved - but as a parent it would make me uncomfortable being that they would all most likely be minors. Just ICK for me! Now, if it were Rufus and Lily and some other adult it wouldn't be so bad Razz

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:05 am

Lol of course it would be okay in that instance. I hear what you're saying though and I completely get it.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 am

I've been a little nervous about the scene since I heard a rumor it might be little J and she is only 15 right? Hopefully that character won't be one of them. I do know they said we would surprised at who all was involved. Guess that leaves Chuck out! Of course we have already seen him in threeways Laughing

AND WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING UP YOUNG LADY???!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Found this on a blog regarding Lady Gaga's upcoming appearance on GG.

Quote :
Pop singer Lady Gaga will be guest starring in the new episode of Gossip Girl airing on November 16th. In a recent interview, she spilled the details of her Gossip Girl role where she said she wants to different and be there and not just perform:

"I hate TV series performances, because they kind of come in out of nowhere, and everyone's, like, really into the story, and then all of a sudden somebody breaks into song. And it has nothing to do with the storyline, and then it screws everything up. I really sat down with the writers. I was like, 'Look, I want to do this, and the reason I want to do this is because I am trying to say something that is not mainstream in a mainstream capacity. So, if I can say it on your show, that would be, like, a real coup d'état for me as a performance artist.' "

What came of this meeting and the final product, GaGa confesses, is more of an elaborate music video, rather than musical sequence:

"I am the narrator behind what is going on with the characters and make the song part of the moment," she explained about the "crazy performance-art piece." "We used these ladders, and I'm falling off ladders. Ladders are kind of a monster symbol about bad luck. And I have this 35-foot-long dress on and these X's, very gothic-inspired. It was great. They let me do whatever the hell I wanted. It was amazing."
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 am

How cool! She is such an interesting artist. Can't wait to see it!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:43 pm

The episode with Gaga is supposed to air a week from this coming Monday. Just so you know when to expect her to be on.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Thanks!! :D

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:46 pm

This week's show was nothing short of DRAMA! It was a pretty damn good setup for all the stuff coming or that might possibly be coming.

DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING. SPOILER ALERT

So Serena and Blair are back on good terms. That face off didn't last very long this time did it? The ups and downs of bffs.

So you know how I said it Trip and Serena would make a good match? Well let me tell you something is a brewing with the two of them! It's going to be great and exciting to begin with but you know it's going to blow up and blow up BIG. Nothing has happened yet but we've seen the signs and damn are those signs leading to something good.

I don't know whether to slap or hug Eric right now. First of all he lost his boyfriend, which is horrible and all but he wouldn't have had if he simply stayed out of things. So now after playing dirty he lost Jonathon and is at war with Jenny. OY! Please say it isn't so. Eric you're supposed to be the smart good sensible one on this show!!! Such is life I guess because even the good one has to go dirty sometimes. Tonight he went dirty with Blair and some new girl who he is now teamed up with to bring down Jenny. Sigh.

Jenny. Oh Jenny. Where does one start with you? I just want everything for her. She certainly landed on top tonight even though things weren't looking to good there for a while. Nate came to her rescue and was her night and shinning armor. I tell I do so totally still yearn for Nate and Jenny as a couple.

Lily got a very mysterious letter at the end of the show by some Dr. It's got me scratching my head in wondering. I have no idea what it could be about, but I smell something fishy and I know it's going to be pleasant times a coming.

As for the threesome thing. All I'm going to say to that is...

WRONG! SO DAMN FREAKING WRONG!

EWWW. EWWW. EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END SPOILER BACK TO SAFETY ZONE!

So considering all the above the next few shows are going to be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 pm

I am finally getting caught up with this show - sorta.

Still think Little J is just too awesome for words!!

Chuck - could he BE more gorgeous??????

Nate is getting interesting.

Serena is getting stupid.

Tripp is a JERK and his wife is scary affraid

Lily!!!! You did NOT cheat on Rufus?????!!! Tell me you did NOT cheat on Rufus!!!!!!!!!!! shamonyou

Vanessa is still annoying as hell! Dan NO!!!! Do not love her!!!! You should be with me!!! Er, I mean, er, someone better! That's it! Someone better!

Chuck's mommy!!!!!! bounce

And now we wait weeks for more!!!!!!!!!!! pacing

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next