Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:18 am

I saw a pic of Serena in a big gold dress like Belle and Dan in a suit and a priest. Others are saying it won't be what it appears to be. I sure hope not!! I cannot stand her anymore!! I'd rather Dan was with Georgina!! Laughing He deserves someone wonderful. Though it looks like he is pretty bitter right now....

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:06 pm

I don't like this bitter Dan. He's not very pleasant is he? I wish he had given Nellie a chance, but then he probably didn't even realize it in this new version of himself. It makes me really sad.

So when did the whole Rufus and Ivy thing happen? Did that just start this season because I don't recall things going that way for them at the end of last season.

Serena just sickens me. Bletch. I don't like anything to do with her.

I see Nate is still hopping from girl to girl. What is he even doing with this new chick? Isn't she supposed to be underage??

Blair and Chuck are being pretty sweet with each other.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 am

I am sure they will get Dan back to his old self by the series end. I still root for him!

Ivy and Rufus just started up this season. He helped her out and took her in at the end of last season when he and Lily broke up.

Can't stand Serena or Blake!!!

Nate's always just been an uninteresting character on the show. Sleeping around is pretty much all he does.

Indeed she is underage and nobody seems to care do they???

What is with that goofy haircut Chuck has?????

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:09 pm

I know isn't that completely bizarre FC? Why no one is saying anything about it is beyond me. Even her father hasn't said anything! At least not that I'm aware of.

I hope you're right about them sorting Dan out by the series finale. More than anything I want to see things go right for him and have it be long term.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:14 am

No, her father has not said a word!!

And it freaks me out that the teenage son from 7th Heaven is now playing the FATHER of a teenager!! affraid Where has the time gone????

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:54 pm

I know right?? It's weird!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 4:27 pm

Tonight is it! Series finale! Hard to believe.....

I will miss Dan so much, but I am ready for the rest to move on.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:13 pm

I totally almost forgot about it but then I saw a reminder on facebook. I'll definitely be tuning in tonight.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 pm

HOLY CRAP at who Gossip Girl is!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:46 pm

So it is someone we've known all along?
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Yep!

Great ending!!

Awesome 2 hours!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 9:11 pm

I'm watching now. This first hour really makes me miss NY.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:32 pm

So that was pretty freaking AWESOME!!

So both couples did get married and Blair and Chuck have a son! How awesome is that!

So did Rufus ever end up with anyone? I'm guessing him and Ivy went capoot right? It looks like Lily ended up back with Serena's dad. Did Nate stay with that one girl?? I totally need to watch that ending over again!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:40 am

Yes, it was awesome! I loved how it all wrapped up!

Rufus ended up with some lady with glasses. Not sure we have seen her before. Ivy didn't love him, she was using him and was really with Serena's dad who was using her to get back with Lily! Laughing

Looks like Georgiana ended up with Jack Bass! Cool. She turned out to be a really fun character and friend to Dan.

Lily back with Serena's dad is fine because they deserve each other for all the crap Lily pulled on Rufus this season. He deserved somebody much better! They kinda ruined Lily this season...

But all in all great show. I must admit during the one hour look-back leading up to it that I was very impressed with Blake's personality! She actually seemed sweet and down to earth. I think her portrayal of Serena just effected me too much the last few seasons. It seemed she went from Hollywood IT boy to IT boy so I thought maybe she was a flake but she is married now and perhaps there is more to her than met my eyes.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm going to have to watch this finale over again for sure especially the last 20 minutes of it. The last episode I watched was when Blair had the fashion show and it went up shit creek. It looks like I've missed a whole heck of a lot leading into this finale. I've got so many questions about things.

Yes, they really screwed up Lily. I'm disappointed they made her character so witchy. I suppose not every fan favorite couple could end up together though. I'm pretty okay with that because Rufus deserved the absolute best.

Georgina and Jack now that's an interesting combination. What fun though for the two of them!

Yes, I agree about Blake. Sometimes it's really hard to separate the real person from the character they portray especially when they kind of take after said character in some ways. Blake really does seem incredibly sweet based off what we saw in the first hour. Even though the marriage between her and Ryan seemed awfully sudden I do wish them the very best.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 am

Quote :
Got questions about Monday’s twisty, super-fun, cameo-packed Gossip Girl series finale? Well, we’ve got answers — straight from exec producer Stephanie Savage herself.

TVLINE | When did you decide that Dan would be Gossip Girl?
I don’t think we ever had another choice in our mind. It was always just a question of were we going to reveal it or not to reveal it. It was unclear if knowing Gossip Girl’s identity was something fans would want. Maybe it was more fun for everyone to not know who Gossip Girl was and be able to speculate and come up with your own ideas.

TVLINE | It’s no surprise that fans are now combing through six years of episodes looking for inconsistencies — like scenes where Dan was alone reading Gossip Girl’s blasts and looking surprised. How do you account for that stuff?
We didn’t want to lean in too heavily to that idea. It was nothing that we talked to the actors about. It was nothing that we wanted to be part of Penn Badgely’s performance as Dan. Or something that we wanted viewers to be actively thinking about. We were hoping to have a nice long run and we didn’t want people to be preoccupied by the question of, “Who is Gossip Girl?” So we held reins loosely and didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that one of our main characters might actually be Gossip Girl.

TVLINE | Are you then sort of asking viewers to take a leap of faith with you on this, acknowledging that all of the pieces to the puzzle might not fit?
Um… no. [Laughs] I don’t think I’m asking that. (lol ok)

TVLINE | Nate ended up single — why?
Well, he’s single for now. The Nate story we wanted to tell was that Dan allowed him to break the Gossip Girl story, which helped jumpstart The Spectator. And to see Nate at a place in the future where he was successful and focused on work. He didn’t have any crazy partners or distracting girlfriends. We’re seeing him come into his own as a young man and a real player in the New York scene.

TVLINE | What was the significance of Chuck and Blair naming their child Henry?
That was what Chuck renamed himself when he was shot.

TVLINE | Why was it important for you to show that Chuck and Blair had become parents?
It seemed like the ultimate coming together of their union and their future. And wanting to see that Chuck and Blair could both be good parents… See the joy that that little boy brings to his grandparents. And you got to see a little mini-Chuck in a bowtie.

TVLINE | Did you ever consider putting Dan and Blair together in the future?
Um… nope! [Laughs]

TVLINE | So it was always going to be Chuck and Blair?
I don’t know about always, but certainly by the end of last season when we were writing our Season 5 finale. We had a sense of what the endgame of the characters were going to be. We knew what we were writing to in Season 6.

TVLINE | A lot of people were surprised that Rufus and Lily didn’t reunite. Talk to me about that decision.
Obviously, Rufus and Lily together complicates the Serena and Dan dynamic. But more importantly, we felt that Rufus and Lily gave it a real college try. But after CeCe died, it was just too hard for Lilt to meet Rufus in the middle. She tried to make it work with Bart Bass, and he was a little bit — or a lot — too dark. And psychotic. Dr. Van der Woodsen kind of split the difference. He’s going to let Lily drink all the gin in her teacup that she wants and not really questions any of her choices like Rufus might. He’s the father of her children. So that felt like a fun, slightly twisted way to end out Lily’s romantic story. And I think it was very important that we saw that Rufus and Lily still have a very strong and loving connection with each other. And they’ll always be bonded by the relationship between their children.

TVLINE | The Lisa Loeb cameo was a fun surprise — how did that come about?
[Laughs] We didn’t want Rufus to be alone! And he has been spending a lot of time recently with Lisa Loeb. He really enjoyed his hormone-free Thanksgiving concert that he went to. And so that just felt like a nice way to give him someone who was from his world. At the end of the day, Rufus is probably most true to who he was of all the characters.

TVLINE | The Kristen Bell/Rachel Bilson sequence — how did the idea come about for that? They didn’t merely check their phones — they performed a whole comedic bit.
Once we felt certain that we could do Rachel and Kristen together, it seemed like you wanted to build more for them than just having them look at their phones. If you’re going to have those two ladies together in a scene then we wanted to have fun and play to their strengths. So Josh Schwartz and I came up with the whole idea… Having Kristen on the show was very, very special. To be able to have her onscreen for the finale was great. And to have Rachel do it with her was just the icing on the cake.

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/?skip=40#ixzz2FW4SMyBg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10