Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

Number of posts : 39636
Registration date : 2009-05-31

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:22 pm

True that about Charlie making Vanessa look almost like the saint. I don't want Dan with either one of them. I also don't want him with Serena. I know I haven't watched this show in a while but it's obvious Serena doesn't want Dan with anybody. I can only imagine once she finds out how friendly he and Charlie are getting she'll be livid.

I've never been too fond of Nate. Dan has always been my favorite male character. Well he and Chuck are tied.

You know who I'm really missing from the show? Jenny. I wish she'd come back, but I know Taylor is busy with her music and the band.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:10 pm

I miss Little J too....and her relationship with Eric. , Sadly I don't think Taylor is interested in Gossip Girl now that her music career has really taken off.

I used to like Nate, but his character is so wishy washy about his women and his male friends. Frankly this season he has been rather useless - more like window dressing. Not sure if that is because he has been shooting Footloose or what.

Dan has always been my fave character on the show and always will be! I enjoy the drama that is Chuck - but would not like the man in RL. I do love Ed though! Dan - in RL I would have a huge crush on him!

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Shocked Something weird must have happened because I know that last paragraph in my post isn't mine! I didn't write that! Is there a phantom around here?? It must have been you.............. lol!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Ohhh I see you fixed it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:23 pm

HA! Yes, I am on an older laptop right now and the pages load funny and as I tried to hit edit in my post the page jumped and I must have landed on the edit of your post! Laughing Tried to fix it ASAP. But hey, tell me the truth - in RL you would be crushing on Dan too!! Razz

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:27 pm

HAHA! Of course I would be! He's cute. He's fun. He loves writing! AND he's a sweetie!!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:27 pm

OKAY. So I didn't watch last week's episode, but I got to see most of tonight's finale. I've got to tell you I'm seriously CONFUSED. What the heck is going on with this show??? Who the heck is Charlie (Ivy) really and what was she doing? What was she playing at? What did she hand off to that woman at the end of the show? And is that woman really part of the family??? Why doesn't she want them to find her "real" daughter?

Where has Georgina been and why is she showing up again? She always shows up out of the blue! And she is never ever up to any good either! I do not like the fact that she handed off her number to this fake Charlie person. I DON'T WANT THOSE TWO SCHEMING TOGETHER!!!! Oh this reminds me what happened to the baby? The baby did belong to Dan didn't it? As far as I recall it was his but I haven't seen it in a single episode since I started watching again!

I know I've said the following one too many times, but honestly it can never be said enough. She absolutely drives me nuts! I simply need to say it again right now. I CAN'T STAND VANESSA! THE WITCH! She's so totally going to ruin Dan with that book! GRRR!!!!! And just what the heck is she going to do with that money? DANG HER!!

I love how Eric was paying so very close attention to everything going on around him! He instantly picked up on the connection between Dan and Blair. He could tell there was some kind of relationship there. He knows Dan has a thing for her!

I am absolutely stunned by the way they worked things out between Blair and Chuck. I mean I knew they weren't just going to put them together again all of the sudden. It's going to take some work. But I was so totally blown away by how grownup Chuck was with the whole thing. He acted like a true gentleman and let her go, gave her up so she could be with the Prince. As much as he loves her and wants her with him he loves her more than enough to let her go so she can have the kind of happiness he wants for her. That is happiness he feels like she'll never get from him. I LOVE HIM! Love him. Love him. Love him.

OH AND WHO THE HECK IS PREGNANT? BLAIR? IF SO WILL IT BE CHUCK'S BABY?????? OMG!!! This could seriously go any number of ways!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHH so many questions and we have no ding dang answers!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:44 am

I don't know anything yet about Charlie/Ivy. That has not been revealed. Not sure why they brought Georgian back - but I am sure it is for no good. Last night was the first we have seen of her in a long time. No, Milo is not Dan's. She just told him that until she could get things together with the real father. Dan was upset after becoming attached to Milo. She just took off with the baby. Rufus helped get proof Milo was not Dan's.

Yep - everyone hates Vanessa! But the actress is leaving the show after this season - along with Taylor.

I love Eric AND the actor who plays him!

You knew the best for storyline purposes is to keep Chuck and Blair apart as the fans wait for the ending of the series when you just know they will find a way back to each other!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:01 pm

She won't be gone completely. I read they've made it so she'll pop up a couple of times here and there. So she's going to be around, but not nearly as much.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:50 pm

This really isn't much of a spoiler but it is what is. It's for next season.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Thanks! Lots to look forward to next season on all my WC shows!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 pm

THIS IS SO COOL!! YAY PENN!!

Quote :
Gossip Girl’ star Penn Badgley beats out Robert Pattinson and James Franco for the lead role in the much-desired Jeff Buckley biopic movie! A source tells all to HollywoodLife.com

Poor Robert Pattinson! The actor was working hard to score the role of Jeff Buckley, the famous musician who died young at age 30, in a biopic movie about his life. Gossip Girl star Penn Badgley snagged the part instead, a source exclusively tells HollywoodLife.com. “Robert Pattinson is devastated he’s lost out on the one role he really wanted,” says our insider. “It was down to Rob, James Franco and Penn for the part, and Rob was really pushing himself to get it.”

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz1PNSma4lN

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 am

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's pretty darn AWESOME!!!! For Penn to beat out an Oscar nominee and one of the world's most biggest hunks? That is major!!! How wonderful for him. I'm so glad he got the role!!
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:06 pm

I watched the season premiere tonight. I thought it was pretty good! Tonight's show was just the beginning of what's to come and you can definitely tell there is A LOT to come. Charlie/Ivy is back. YUCK! That can only mean huge trouble. Then Dan's book is floating around but the question is WHERE? And who is the one that's REALLY pregnant? BLAIR? This is going to get very interesting!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:19 am

I taped it and probably will not get the chance to watch it until the weekend. Looking forward to it though!

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:05 pm

Just watched it! I enjoyed it. It is off to a good start!

I do think Blair is pregnant. Now we get to wonder who the father is!

IVY!! YUCK! Don't like her at all!

Poor Chuck! What an ouchie!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Yep, who is the father?? As far as we know though Blair and Dan never did anything but kiss. Right?? Did she and Chuck get back together for a time during last season aside from that rendezvous towards the end there? I didn't watch most of it until the last four or five episodes so I've got no clue. I could have also just plain forgot altogether and need a refresher. There's got to be something we're missing here.
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:34 am

I can't remember exactly. They break up and get back together so much. I do not think anything ever happened between her and Dan. At least it was never shown.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Wouldn't that be a twist though if Dan were the daddy? Man talk about the drama that would create!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:42 pm

Great drama! I would love it! Anything that gets Dan lots of screen time! Twisted Evil

I taped tonight's episode and probably won't see it until the weekend. Only 2 more weeks of The Lying Game and then I will be able to watch GG in real time.

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 pm

I'll be watching tonight's episode either later tonight or tomorrow. More than likely it will be tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:34 pm

So I watched the latest episode very late last night. The prince's sister is some real piece of work. She's going to create lots of trouble that's for sure.

I'm very curious about this mysterious woman Nate has such a huge infatuation for. Something tells me he's going to get burned again because it just seems like she's using him. Oh Nate why do you attach yourself to these kind of women over and over again???

Poor Chuck. He's hurting himself to find a way to actually "feel" something". My heart breaks for him. Good on Dan for trying to talk to him and make him see that's not the way to go. Considering it's Chuck I doubt he'll listen but it's certainly worth a try. I hope Chuck is able to help Dan with this book situation. Stupid freaking Vanessa!!

UGH to the whole Charlie/Ivy thing. I can't stand her!!!! Now she and Serena are on the way back to Manhattan. Serena just doesn't know when to quit does she? Why couldn't you have left her in LA? It would have been better for everyone!!! She's going to be sorry!

As for the ending of the show............so sweet!!!! Blair in Dan's arms. That boy has got it bad. It's quite interesting to note that besides her friend/maid Dan is the first one she actually tells. Hmmm!!!!
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Watched it this afternoon. Very good episode! Adore Dan of course!

So this Ivy person - did she get stiffed by Charlie's mom with that check?? I really wonder what all that business is about with the fake Charlie.

Can't wait to find out who the father is of Blair's baby. Got to be Chuck right? No way are they going to have Blair really marry the prince.

Yep, his sis is a bitch!

Back to top Go down
teddyhugz

teddyhugz

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeah, it's got to be Chuck's baby. Those two are meant to be!

I don't know what the deal is with Ivy. She did get some kind of payment from the mother, but I don't remember how it was given. It really is quite a mystery as to why the mother would go to such lengths to hide the "real" Charlie.

Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:39 am

I hope we find out all about the Charlie deal this season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO   GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

GOSSIP GIRL - YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT! XOXO
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next