Lady Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 19110
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 pm

RoseCandle wrote:
coffeespit Oh I love that kitty pic Sky !

The one pushing the lever must be an offspring of Fangs ! :fang:

I figured that kitty pushing the lever might be an offspring of Fangs! :D No offense to Fang, as I sure appreciate a guy that has a sense of humor! Wink
Back to top Go down
horselaydee

horselaydee

Number of posts : 2475

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:10 pm

Quote :
Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 Fluff2

[quote="Fangster"]
Quote :
But yes HL Uisrite Babe
Though I got caught out last night, certain lady in this area has been magnetically drawn to me & keeps hanging around out the house - she really is a babe! Lodger Drifty thinks she is really sweet, but I have to keep the ladieee guessing! The ladieeee sneaked in the house last night when Lodger Drifty was on here, gave me a quick kiss, but that damned bell round her neck alerted Lodger Drifty! LD (Lodger Drifty) turned round, saw my newest fan & said "Awwwwwwww - you shouldn't be in here" I did the first thing I could think of (hide) but my latest squeeze toughed it out with massive purrs & the cutest roll on back I have ever seen!MAN! LD then told me to be nice - Oh I had planned to be VERY nice, but then LD lured my latest conquest out the door with some of my biscuits & shut the door!!!! HOW COULD SHE???? Dammit....my biscuits!!!!!
Oh Fangster! You just made hubby and I almost bust a gut over that photo of spidey and his new friend!!!!! loljumping

You are quite the chick magnet are'nt you Fangster..... :hot: Twisted Evil Good thing LD let the jailbait out before you could become a babydaddy! smelly affraid Shocked zoom
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:22 pm

horselaydee wrote:
Oh Fangster! You just made hubby and I almost bust a gut over that photo of spidey and his new friend!!!!! loljumping

You are quite the chick magnet are'nt you Fangster..... :hot: Twisted Evil Good thing LD let the jailbait out before you could become a babydaddy! smelly affraid Shocked zoom

Hey hey Babeeeee :afro: & Mr Babeeeee tease (ever the diplomat - me Wink )
No need to worry about the babyfangsters wandering about - I have a couple of essential items missing needed for reproduction .... lack of foreplay & dental hygiene lol!

Joking!!!!! Seriously, when I was a young'un LD took me to the most horrible place & they took away my "manly bits" although they were kitten bits then.Even now when I'm washing my ummm "nether regions" with my tongue, I'm still trying to check if they are regrowing.
LD hates me doing that - washing my nether regions.I always get a "Ewwwwwwwww Fang" but I think she is jealous! I'm sure if LD could do the same she'd never leave the house! Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 Th3152Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 Em321
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 pm

FANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naughty

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:02 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Fang

Fang

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Embarassed Sorry!!!! Was a joke!

*waits a few minutes*

Be honest you laughed too!!!! laughing

Oh & PLEASE don't repeat any of this to LD!! She is paranoid enough as it is!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 pm

Being honest?

Of course, I laughed my arse off!!!!!!!!!!

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 Lmbo
Back to top Go down
Firecracker
Admin
Firecracker

Number of posts : 81990

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 pm

HA! Sky - you find the cutest gifs!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing

Fang - I DID NOT LAUGH!

That was gross

I did not laugh one tiny bit!

whistle

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 1624476336773?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=XhPLl1Xb1bv-FdVhcbTpb_-IOxwd10xmnDqrmc1RoSY
Back to top Go down
RoseCandle

RoseCandle

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 pm

coffeespit
Oh dear me ! Poor Fang - cut off even 'before' your prime ! :black cat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !   Oh fang - You Crafty Puss ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh fang - You Crafty Puss !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2